Support Forums

Full Version: Choose Your Favorite Browser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I've seen that multiples of people on here all use different browser, so I'm starting a poll to see which is the most popular in SF.

If you like, after voting you can take a bet in which one it's going to be!

I kind of got this idea from CaptainFX's post, "Firefox or Chrome". But instead of doing it just for them two browser, I'm going to be adding loads of ones, if I miss any out be sure to post and I will add it to the poll!

So let's get voting! So we can see which is the most popular browser on SF. I personally think it's going to be Google Chrome.

[Image: vote.jpg]
Pic related.
My personal favorite is also Google Chrome. Minimal design is very sexy, plus it is the most secure and fastest (in my honest opinion) that there is.
Definitely Google Chrome for me.

That's three for Chrome. I just hope nobody says Internet Explorer lol.
Hahaha, I'm with you on that one Kotto. xD
All of you chome people...

I'd say Firefox or SRWare Iron.
SRWare Iron? Never heard of it.

Chrome is just so amazing though, I don't see why you don't like it.
(08-04-2011, 08:35 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]SRWare Iron? Never heard of it.

Chrome is just so amazing though, I don't see why you don't like it.

Iron is a modified version of chrome. It functions the same, but has a lot of upgraded security features and stuff.
I use Iron, so if you could add that to the list, I'll vote for it Big Grin
(08-04-2011, 08:46 AM)Terridax Wrote: [ -> ]Iron is a modified version of chrome. It functions the same, but has a lot of upgraded security features and stuff.

Sure I'll add it now.
(08-04-2011, 08:46 AM)Terridax Wrote: [ -> ]Iron is a modified version of chrome. It functions the same, but has a lot of upgraded security features and stuff.

Iron is good, and just as fast as chrome still.

And to answer, because Iron is better than chrome to me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7