Support Forums

Full Version: Good Filesharing Sites?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know of any other good filesharing sites that pay good, other then sharecash and fileice :/

Please post them here, thanks Smile
Are you looking for a survey site? I can suggest

Dengee.net
Uploadables
Cashfile
Ugh, those sites are so annoying for users though. Why can't everyone use mediafire?
(08-03-2011, 07:19 AM)Annuit Coeptis Wrote: [ -> ]Ugh, those sites are so annoying for users though. Why can't everyone use mediafire?

I know, but I need all the money I can get :/
I've got a good amount for what I do and my age, but this could get me some more Smile
(08-03-2011, 04:06 AM)Blixx Wrote: [ -> ]Are you looking for a survey site? I can suggest

Dengee.net
Uploadables
Cashfile

Dengee is good pay but the surveys are hard.
(08-03-2011, 01:57 PM)Deceive Wrote: [ -> ]I know, but I need all the money I can get :/
I've got a good amount for what I do and my age, but this could get me some more Smile

I understand, I am not rich by no means so I can understand that money is money no matter how it is earned.
bee4.biz They pay up to 3$ per download ;)
I'm quite new to PPD sites so I don't actually know any besides FileIce and Sharecash.
(08-03-2011, 01:57 PM)Deceive Wrote: [ -> ]I know, but I need all the money I can get :/

You're age is irrelevant, and working for somebody else will never make you a good amount of money.
There Is a few decent ones around here. Try firecash.org. Seems to look legit.