Support Forums

Full Version: I just recently installed OSX 10.6 on my VMWare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So what are some cool things to do with a MAC OS? any recommended software? apps? anything thats worth justifying the rip-off prices that apple is known for?
If you're a developer, then you can try out some of the development apps in the app store. For example, TextWrangler. There is another coding text editor called Chocolat. It's still in beta, but you can be a tester on their site. If you're looking for media, try out Boxee. It's not on the app store, but you can also get it from their site.
Appstore, Chocolat, More stuff. Its good
there is a good variety of apps on the new app store for mac. check it out Big Grin
there's all kinds of stuff for MAC OS-X. its very good for image editing and video editing, check it out on google
There's a lot of good apps and games for it, just use the App Store.
If you can get the App Store and get angry birds I love it ony
Mac. The best thing in a Mac is how easy it is.
I would try getting into music/developing programs if I were you. There are some really good ones on mac.
Garage band is pretty fun too.
Appstore is very good, and also i suggest google for soem more really cool ones.
Always fun to see someone interested about OSX and macs. Just try to look around or search on google for top ten apps.
Pages: 1 2