Support Forums

Full Version: School Help Forums - Teen Discussion & Help Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.jpg]

What is School Help Forums?
School Help Forums is a place for teens and children of all ages to discuss life, school, and anything else that may come to mind. At School Help Forums, I work very hard to make sure every member is satisfied with the site and all of its plugins and features. Come get homework help, meet new people, learn new things, and have fun at School Help Forums.

Join today!

this looks very nice
The colors kinda hurt my eyes. But other then that nice site.
(08-02-2011, 07:56 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: [ -> ]The colors kinda hurt my eyes. But other then that nice site.

The homepage colors? Or the thread colors?

The thread ones are going to be edited Tongue
Ehh, good idea, but the site is way to bright. Try a darker theme, or like a middle of white and grey, light grey Smile
(08-03-2011, 02:27 PM)Deceive Wrote: [ -> ]Ehh, good idea, but the site is way to bright. Try a darker theme, or like a middle of white and grey, light grey Smile

I'm probably going to go a little more grey soon.
(08-03-2011, 04:14 PM)Camgaertner Wrote: [ -> ]I'm probably going to go a little more grey soon.

Yeah, that's just my opinion.
Actually, what you could do it just use the normal theme, then edit it out a tad bit to make it grey.

That should work great Smile
(08-03-2011, 04:32 PM)Deceive Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, that's just my opinion.
Actually, what you could do it just use the normal theme, then edit it out a tad bit to make it grey.

That should work great Smile
Something like this style just for the forums and threads maybe? (the greyish parts)
[Image: 1830-1280703451-Screenshot%20-%20Index.png]
It sounds like a nice idea, But isn't there a possibility that this forum would attract creep and weirdos kind of like chat avenue ?
(08-03-2011, 07:02 PM)oxid Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds like a nice idea, But isn't there a possibility that this forum would attract creep and weirdos kind of like chat avenue ?

You're right. I should add some rules to prevent that.

Thanks!