Support Forums

Full Version: Sleeping Problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I'm In another country until the 20th of August and I find It hard going to sleep at night I always stay up late or end up watching a movie and then going to sleep, the weather Is very worm here and I'm not used to it, just want some advice on how I can go to sleep more earlier.

Thanks, Jacko.
Usually when I mess up my sleeping, I be awake during the night and the next whole day. After that I go to sleep and I get my sleeping schedule back to normal.
Did you try counting sheep? JK, If you really want to sleep earlier, then how about listening to some slow music? Try to get relaxed and keep your eyes closed on your bed while listening to some music. Slowly you'll eventually fall asleep. Though the music player would be on while you sleep Tongue But if you do this and sleep at a particular and same time daily then eventually your body and mind will become used to sleeping at that time and you'll fall asleep without music as well. This has really worked out for me. It actually works every time. Credit for idea goes to my mom XD Because of this idea, she got me and siblings to wake up on time for school Big Grin Hope this helps! Good luck and if this doesn't work then try the counting sheep idea. It's popular for some reason on TV Smile
PS: It's alright to have sleeping problems if you're in a different country. It happens to pretty much everyone.
(08-02-2011, 12:29 AM)Mayhem Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try counting sheep? JK, If you really want to sleep earlier, then how about listening to some slow music? Try to get relaxed and keep your eyes closed on your bed while listening to some music. Slowly you'll eventually fall asleep. Though the music player would be on while you sleep Tongue But if you do this and sleep at a particular and same time daily then eventually your body and mind will become used to sleeping at that time and you'll fall asleep without music as well. This has really worked out for me. It actually works every time. Credit for idea goes to my mom XD Because of this idea, she got me and siblings to wake up on time for school Big Grin Hope this helps! Good luck and if this doesn't work then try the counting sheep idea. It's popular for some reason on TV Smile
PS: It's alright to have sleeping problems if you're in a different country. It happens to pretty much everyone.
Thanks alot man, I'll try what you mentioned.
Also, if that doesn't work out for you, try taking two benadryl before you go to sleep.

Probably thinking, "Ey, Mark!, you're ****** crazy!"

But no. The antihistamine makes you drowsy and helps you sleep. ( A LOT )

Just try it out, I bet it will work. Smile Good luck ;)
Get drunk, take pills, smoke weed, or fap. Have fun.
(08-02-2011, 01:17 AM)Jacko Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks alot man, I'll try what you mentioned.

No probs bro Smile Tell me if it works!

(08-02-2011, 02:26 AM)Mark Zuckerberg Wrote: [ -> ]Also, if that doesn't work out for you, try taking two benadryl before you go to sleep.

Probably thinking, "Ey, Mark!, you're ****** crazy!"

But no. The antihistamine makes you drowsy and helps you sleep. ( A LOT )

Just try it out, I bet it will work. Smile Good luck ;)

Please sensor dude, this ain't HF.

(08-02-2011, 02:28 AM)Napalmâ„¢ Wrote: [ -> ]Get drunk, take pills, smoke weed, or fap. Have fun.

I wouldn't really suggest that. Unless you wanna wake up with a headache, or if you want some illness. It isn't a good idea for long term.
Sleep late tell some one to wake you up early.
Take less sleep it will be balanced.
Haha, I've had this problem before. I have a few tips and recommendations for you:

1. Turn the fan on before you go to bed; I find it easier to sleep in a cooler environment personally and I heard that you said the climate is warmer there so that may be something your body needs time to adjust to.
  2. Go to bed an hour a head of normal time.
  3. With all seriousness, try fapping right before you go to bed lol.
  4. If you're still restless, pickup a science book (not earth science, but physics or chemistry, even a math book would work) and read it for 15 minutes.
  5. You should easily be able to sleep about now.

I hope this helps!
Here is a couple of suggestions

- Try putting on a fan
- Take some clothes off (Not everything but some articles)
- If you have 2 layers of sheets remove the heavier one
- Just relax and make sure to get comfortable.

-PointzSoEasy