Support Forums

Full Version: "Increase Battery Life of Laptop"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I really surprised when i do an experiment in laptop. Battery life of my laptop is approximately 2 hours and try to increase battery life.

Whenever I do my work in Laptop, I completely charged the battery 100% and remove the charger and also shut down my laptop when battery usage is app. 99% i.e only 1-2% battery life...

After 2-3 days do you believe that my battery life increase upto 2 hours.Now my battery life is 4 hours and i thought it should be share with you.......
I thinks no one interest in battery life......
i doubt it... my battry life on my laptop randomly increases 1 day last for 2 hrs the next 6hrs...???
Wow cool. I will try. I always keep mine plugged in.
lol... i heard you were only ment to change when your battry is low/dead
(10-25-2009, 04:00 AM)Marda Wrote: [ -> ]i doubt it... my battry life on my laptop randomly increases 1 day last for 2 hrs the next 6hrs...???

i really work for me guys........
(10-25-2009, 11:16 PM)Marda Wrote: [ -> ]lol... i heard you were only ment to change when your battry is low/dead

when your batttery is very low then shutdown your laptop.......
Our battery life is also effected, but how many programs you are running, brightness of your screen. From my experience I can tell, that you shouldn't have bluetooth turned on if you don't use it, it takes away a lot of my battery life.
(10-26-2009, 06:49 AM)Warbiest Wrote: [ -> ]Our battery life is also effected, but how many programs you are running, brightness of your screen. From my experience I can tell, that you shouldn't have bluetooth turned on if you don't use it, it takes away a lot of my battery life.

Yeah you should maintain a laptop if you work and there is no need of bluetooth then you should turn off............
still doubting this it just dosen't make sense....
I'd like to know the method, since my acer can do a half hour without charging on lowest performance..
(10-25-2009, 08:10 PM)Firestar Wrote: [ -> ]Wow cool. I will try. I always keep mine plugged in.
Pages: 1 2