Support Forums

Full Version: loosing weight in 30days [ updating every week ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey support forums Smile

i have a great ocasion to loose some weight i gained during this year , i have 30 days of ramadan , when we fast everyday , it's a great way to loose a lot of kilograms , also i will follow the p90x exercices Smile

i will start updating this thread with pics every weekend

ps : i will post the first pictures tomorrow .

wish me luck xD
Sounds good, best of luck bro.
I'm on a nice diet as well. Mainly to lose some weight and also to lower my cholesterol and sugar levels.
Best of luck, I heard from my friends ramadan is pretty hard to follow :S.

I've tried to diet before, I just give up eventually. I'm so thankful I no longer have cholesterol issues though Big Grin.

It's in my family, I don't even eat too much red meat =/.
Well im doing the same thing. In August im trying to drop 20 pounds and see if i can do it.
Best of luck!
I'v lost a bit of weight recently.
I think I may start thinking about losing some weight, I'm not really over weight, I'm just not at the weight I'd like to be at.
thank's for the comments Smile and good luck to the ones that are in diet too xD
Luckily I went on vacation to a place where the food made me vomit like crazy and such. My stomach survived and I lost a lot of weight! But I don't suggest doing it though. Tongue
Hi dear,

For losing the weight quickly you should do the exercise daily and take diet foods.
Fasting is also effective way for losing the weight quickly. You should also take green tea thrice a day.
Pages: 1 2