Support Forums

Full Version: Killzone 3 PS3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone, I want to know your advice about Killzone3, I was in the clan of the #1, #2 worldwide on Killzone2, this game was really epic.

I bought Killzone3 and was #6 worldwide, but this game is bad, Killzone2 was a game where you had to know how to play, Killzone3 is like CoD, it's really easy, a game for noobs.

On Killzone3, in the top 15, 13 people had a cheat code that doubled the points, and I did not have this code, if I had the cheat code, I was #2 worldwide, but I left this game because this bug still not fixed, I was tired of having to play 2x more than the others in order to stay in the top whereas normally I should have been #2.

What is you advice about Killzone 3 ? Killzone 2 is the best game ever!
False, Killzone is not realistic about the history sure because it is in the future, but the weapons, the recoil, etc, more realistic than CoD.
(08-01-2011, 03:42 AM)elixed_ Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, only the weapons, all other is not realistic at all.
If you are a player of CoD, we will never agree, GTA is more realistic than CoD about the recoil!
(08-01-2011, 07:32 AM)elixed_ Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I'm sure they will improve it with the new CoD. Well, I hope so. And we were talking about killzone & CoD not gta.
That compares to say how CoD is not realistic about the recoil!
I agree Killzone 2 was a great game.
Thank you! Skill was really requested
Oops I haven't played Killzone2, actually I dont know about this game. Could you tell me how the game it is.
Killzone 2 is a FPS, it was a great game, in the game you play in the future with true guns
I played the game .. and its awesommee !! Big Grin
I gonna buy it Big Grin
You really like it ? I guess you play to CoD games too.
Pages: 1 2