Support Forums

Full Version: XPForums - Grand Re-Opening - Back Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: ilwfQk.png]

Hi, welcome to the thread for my forum that I am re-opening with a new staff team.

[Image: ilwBOg.png]
My forum is a next-generation gaming and graphics forum. I intend to make it a number one big-board!

[Image: ilwDRS.png]
You should join my forum so it becomes OUR forum! All suggestions are welcome to the forum. Also, I am currently holding a referral contest and am giving out an award to people who join from SF. PM me (Ingenius) with your SF username on XPForums to get the award. (note only 10 are being given out!) Another cool thing is that eventually when we reach 100 members (or even sooner) I'll be holding a contest for a new site group. (more information will be posted on the site around that time)

So what do you say? Give me some suggestions and join us!

Thank you VERY much!
I'm going to take a quick look, see if it's okay or not.
It's an alright place. I'll decide whether to join up or not soon.
I'll take a look, thanks for sharing.
(07-31-2011, 12:06 AM)fluffybunny Wrote: [ -> ]It's an alright place. I'll decide whether to join up or not soon.

Thanks man. I hope you join, because there's a referral contest going on this month!
Hopefully your site become as big as Hackforums, What games is mostly going to based on?
(08-01-2011, 11:02 AM)morchid Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully your site become as big as Hackforums, What games is mostly going to based on?

It's a general gaming site. I'm going to add more sections to it once we get more members.
Ok, sounds good thanks Smile
(07-30-2011, 11:57 PM)Believable Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to take a quick look, see if it's okay or not.

(07-31-2011, 12:06 AM)fluffybunny Wrote: [ -> ]It's an alright place. I'll decide whether to join up or not soon.

(07-31-2011, 12:27 AM)- Sam - Wrote: [ -> ]I'll take a look, thanks for sharing.

I hope you all liked it! Site groups are available. Check this thread for more information.
Looks like a decent gaming forum, not bad !
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5