Support Forums

Full Version: I'm in no mood anymore >.>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Note: I'm not really good with English with all the punctuation and grammar so I might..go off topic and back on topic.

Background:
Leo is my ex-girlfriend now
She likes to draw and she goes to this art school to help out and such and every Friday she has this Friday Finale when artist and people she helped out display their art to the public.

Anyways, today I went to this Friday Finale was happy to get to see her and talk to her and she would be happy to see me, but it wasn't like that. When I arrive to the event (Friday Finale) I tried to hold her hand but she pulled away because I guess she was scared to do it in public and I was fine with it because she told me that she is in ''School mode'' which equals PDA (Public Display Affection)

Then after looking at the art people made she wanted to go out of the campus and we didn't went far but we sat on this little stairwell or something like that..near the parking lot and while we were talking she was telling me that we should go our separate ways and crap >.> then we sat down.. at a stairwell and she continued to talk about how we need to break up because of school is coming and she can't think of two things: Me and school and obviously she picked the school.
Then she tells me that she flirts with lots of other guy and lots of guys likes her because I don't text her much because I go to some Sport Camp thing and I get out like at 4-6 PM and also she freakin doesn't respond to my text messages and be like ''I can do whatever the fudge I want.'' and how I shouldn't make it harder because I was upset about it. >.>

Then we go back to the campus because she had to go back to class in a little bit. >.> While we were talking she was trying to make me mad by talking about other guys and she texted this one guy saying ''I love you'' and some other crap. >.> Anyways, she gave me this journal she was working on for my Birthday present and I smiled when I got it..but when I read it I got mad and started saying (in my head) that all off it is bull crap.

She hardly talks to me, she ignores my messages, she freakin makes me mad, and I really like her and I'm upset and not in the mood right now. >.> I'm just having mixed emotions..I'm not sure...what to do. D:

Well from what you've said, I can come to only two conclusions...
1.) She just isn't that interested in you.
2.) She's shy

But since you said she's pretty outgoing with other people, I have to lean more towards the first option.

Sit down with her and talk about it. Tell her the same stuff you've just told us, and how it makes you feel. If she does like you, and wants to be with you, she'll do something to fix the situation.
(07-29-2011, 12:38 PM)Terridax Wrote: [ -> ]Well from what you've said, I can come to only two conclusions...
1.) She just isn't that interested in you.
2.) She's shy

But since you said she's pretty outgoing with other people, I have to lean more towards the first option.

Sit down with her and talk about it. Tell her the same stuff you've just told us, and how it makes you feel. If she does like you, and wants to be with you, she'll do something to fix the situation.

Oh I forgot I don't think we are together anymore since she has school, but the thing is..for her it won't start like at August the 20 or something. >.>

I will talk to her about it.
This is ridicules. I’m disappointed when people give answers like she did. The way she is acting shows you something, whether you like to see it or not, it’s there.

Thankfully I learnt a long time ago that actions speak louder than words. Don’t even think about saying that its not true. Unless you train and study on how to read and hide body language your body will always tell the truth, even when your lies are so convincing.

Maybe you should talk to her about how you are not seeing any of the words she says come into physical affect?

Failing that, PM me if you would like the link to download my free eBook on the signs of deception. It’s all about body language and verbal communication. You will learn a lot about lies, how to detect lies, and how to hide them. Please do not PM me if your only interest in this book is to become a better liar.
That sucks bro, try talking to her again, hopefully she replys to your texts.
Well I told her that I'm going to call her in 8 PM or 8:30 since I'm free at those times and I really don't know what to say..I'm not like going to be like ''Ugh, Hey Leo...., ummm....'' I don't want that to happen and end up looking like an ass.

I honestly don't know what to do..I like her a lot and I mean a lot, but I'm not sure what to dot first I was going to rage at her but what good is that going to be? I'm just confused and have mix emotions at the very moment >.> When I read the journal B-day gift I smile then what I've seen and been told today makes me upset and mad. -.-
She may just be 'Playing Hard To Get'. talk to her about it, tell her how you feel. I hope things become well for you.
(07-29-2011, 09:39 PM)Believable Wrote: [ -> ]She may just be 'Playing Hard To Get'. talk to her about it, tell her how you feel. I hope things become well for you.

She was just ''testing'' me to see if I love her >.>
Just tell her how you really feel, and as said above. " Playing hard to get "