Support Forums

Full Version: What can i do ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

x0rk

A moderator should delete this thread.
Thank's you
HackForumsNet Omniscient : Morocco added to country block list.

screw this
The website is blocked from your country sorry.
move to another country to use SF
I just Want to Know Why wE are blocked , i dont think that a country like morocco is a risk for Hf . Blocking a whole country without éven a reason is not cool , i paid my monté for uber and NeXT thing i Know i cant éven go to thé website .

@omni atleast give us a méthod to have aces to thé forum ( givre it to ubers and leet )
(07-30-2011, 05:57 AM)Breakbot Wrote: [ -> ]I just Want to Know Why wE are blocked , you cant just Come and block a whole country without a reason I paid my money for uber and Know i cant éven use thé website . It's not fair .

It could have been defined as a spammer country. Admins ban country ranges all the time. I used to have to ban places like Pakistan and India for spammers.

That's usually a good enough reason. Not all content on the internet is accessable to everyone, just have to learn to deal with it.

Here you go, you should be able to get on the site with this:
http://www.pronproxy.com/

Do NOT use SF for HF information anymore, it's not the forum to use as an "emergency" for HF, you can contact Omni in a few other ways.
Sorry for posting hère , but Its thé only way

By thé way , Thanks ace for thé link ( Its not working ) xD
(07-30-2011, 06:14 AM)Breakbot Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for posting hère , but Its thé only way

By thé way , Thanks ace for thé link ( Its not working ) xD

Not working? Are you sure, because it worked for me last time... That is Omni's personal proxy site, and it's the only one that the majority of people use when they can't access the site.

Note: looks like you've got your keyboard set to Canadian instead of US for the layout as well lol
Im on my iPhone xD it's hard to write with the auto-correct lol

When I try to go to Hf it gives me the same error xD
Hf is back now Smile hope it stays like this (yn)
Pages: 1 2