Support Forums

Full Version: Please Review Halo4.cc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Halo4.cc is my Halo 4 blog & forums. Clearly it is brand new and I just finished designing it. Theme on MyBB is 100% custom and in my opinion is a little hard on the eyes, but I still love the seemless transition from the blog to the forums.

I'll have this website for awhile so sign-up when it isn't popular so you get a 2011 account because full release will be in 2012 for sure.

http://www.halo4.cc
hard on the eyes? not for me, looks good Smile

that .cc is enough to turn lots of people away, but if you're starting out so early, i'm sure you'll have a bit of activity being that Halo is such a popular game. Can't guarantee it, but I'll say you'll have a decent amount of activity. There will be a main Halo4 area though at some point no doubt (one official place). So yours will be a secondary place, and you'll be fighting between other secondary forums like yours.
I'm working on purchasing other websites in my area (halo4trailer.com, halo4boards.com, and halo4releasedate.com or all owned by one guy and I'm looking to buy it) to get some traffic.

I just honestly don't get why people dislike .cc domains. They are short and expensive..perfect in my eyes. It's like .co
(07-27-2011, 02:57 AM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]I'm working on purchasing other websites in my area (halo4trailer.com, halo4boards.com, and halo4releasedate.com or all owned by one guy and I'm looking to buy it) to get some traffic.

I just honestly don't get why people dislike .cc domains. They are short and expensive..perfect in my eyes. It's like .co

And both in combination make up the co.cc in the back of most people's minds lol. Looks cheap unless you're a webmaster.

Everyone likes .com domains. And those 3 domains, I think you'll end up putting forth a decent amount of cash to get them.
I don't mind it but my only downfall is the banner and the domain ending, other than that its a very nice put together site, good luck with it.
(07-27-2011, 03:20 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]And both in combination make up the co.cc in the back of most people's minds lol. Looks cheap unless you're a webmaster.

Everyone likes .com domains. And those 3 domains, I think you'll end up putting forth a decent amount of cash to get them.

I offered $60 Roflmao