Support Forums

Full Version: Halo Reach Title Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is for any Halo Reach fans to discuss the Title Update for Halo Reach coming out in about a month from 343i because bungie no longer owns Halo.

I am hoping that there will be new armor in the update but everyone is saying that is impossible blah blah but I feel like anything is possible with a huge title update. I would also LOVE clans to come back and a 1-50 ranking system. Pretty much just want everything from Halo 2 to come into Reach.
The reason I say all this is because 343i stated that they are going to add many features to give a "classic" feel to Halo because Reach was not like any other Halo game at all. They gave out one small detail which was no fall damage which would be fun to jump from really high places and just jump down like a ninja at people without getting hurt. I am sure there is tons of other things that we will find out come HaloFest but I really don't want to tell myself this but just feel like I will be let down when it actually comes out because with Halo 4 coming out in around a year I doubt they would spend THAT much time fixing Halo Reach when they can be making Halo 4 completely new and would be easier to do.

What are your opinions ect. =]
This is exactly why I wish I had a 360, and a PS3. I miss playing Halo. Along with other games, but Halo is by far the main reason I wish I had an XBOX 360 and a PS3... :/
Well Halo is not for the Playstation and never will so I do not understand when you miss the PS3 because of it.

But yes I do not know WHAT I would do without my Halo. I have pretty much grown up with it and always have had something to do when I was bored because of it. The multiplayer lets me play it without ever getting bored of it and no other game compares to me with this because other games just get boring after awhile online. I think it is because I am not TERRIBLE at the game or else I can see why it would be a turn off and if I lost every game.

But lets try to stay on topic about only people that know of the title update or that have specific hopes for the title update or things they are wishing for to be in it and not just LQ posts to get post count up, not saying that yours was since I do appreciate your experience with wanting a xbox again. =]
o i haven't really been keeping up on gaming world news but dang this is big!
Yeah, haven't played Reach in a while. I'd imagine they made some decent changes.
They really haven't made enough changes to make the game playable for a lot of people.
They aren't going to make any drastic changes imo, most of them would be like the fall damage and other small things. They are not going to change the ranking system or anything
I was thinking about buying this game, but what's the point now Halo 4 is coming out. Big Grin
(07-29-2011, 09:10 PM)Believable Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking about buying this game, but what's the point now Halo 4 is coming out. Big Grin

Yeah, i know halo 3 was decent, but i never played it too. Now i am looking forward to halo 4 and i hope it will be as good as halo 3.
I like the Halo Reach now, this suck that it will switched. Will any other Halo be affected?
Pages: 1 2