Support Forums

Full Version: A Simple Introduction :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, im Swagg Big Grin If you took the time to read this i just wanna thank you and i hope your having a great day! I'll tell you a little bit about myself.. I love to play basketball and lift. Those are two things i do about everyday as well as talk with friends on HF Big Grin I have recently started learning python. Its really a cool hobbie and i hope to become very good at it and move on to java or c++ in the future. Let me know if you code too! This isn't even close to being everything about me i just figured you've been nice enough to read this far so what the heck thanks Big Grin lol hope you enjoyed this as much as you can enjoy a introduction thread, PEACE

PS - PM if you wanna if you ever wanna talk. (Just to pass time or anything)

Nice to meet you Blackhat
Welcome to the forum. Detailed intro too, nice. Smile

Enjoy the forum community here
o ya its go big or go home where i'm from. When you do a intro u do it right Big Grin
You seem like a decent member so far to me. I know a few programming languages myself btw. You can check out all of my programs and scripts here if you want
Welcome to SupportForums, stay active and have fun.