Support Forums

Full Version: ABout To Put Ubuntu On My RPD.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, well I have a hacked RDP, I'm about to put Ubuntu on it Smile

I can't wait, can anyone post pictures of there Linux Desktops to get me exited? Big Grin

I will post pics when It's all done.
My server is run via command line, so I don't have a desktop.
Sorry to let you down xD
(07-25-2011, 08:35 PM)Terridax Wrote: [ -> ]My server is run via command line, so I don't have a desktop.
Sorry to let you down xD

Ahh, I see. can you have a choice though? To either have desktop or run command line?
(07-25-2011, 08:38 PM)Believable Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh, I see. can you have a choice though? To either have desktop or run command line?
Yeah absolutely Big Grin
I choose to run it without the GUI, because it makes things run a bit faster. I am an experienced linux user though, so I know what I'm doing. If you're new to using Linux distros, DEFINITELY use a GUI... I tried using Ubuntu Server Edition as my first linux distro, and I was completely lost Tongue
(07-25-2011, 08:51 PM)Terridax Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah absolutely Big Grin
I choose to run it without the GUI, because it makes things run a bit faster. I am an experienced linux user though, so I know what I'm doing. If you're new to using Linux distros, DEFINITELY use a GUI... I tried using Ubuntu Server Edition as my first linux distro, and I was completely lost Tongue

I'v never used Linux before, the only time when I'v remotely used it is while working with sites, and that's only when I saw the word xD.

But yeah, thanks for the heads up!