Support Forums

Full Version: Calling all able Graphic artists.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I’m looking for graphic artists to showcase their work on my website, however there is a twist.

I am currently adding the final touches and pages to my website. My website can be found by clicking my forum signature. As detailed, it is a GFX, stock image, and Photoshop related site. I am looking for other GFX artists to share their skills via video tutorials, or hand written, well pictured and described information. I am also looking for your custom artwork to use for stock for other artists. Along with custom brushes and fonts you may like to share.

Any contributors are welcome to include links to there galleries or web pages. I am not offering to buy your artwork, or other creations. This is strictly for the benefit of you, and other artists that can benefit from your experience and creativity.

If you would like to feature any artwork, brushes, fonts, or tutorials, please contact me via PM or email me: joe@biteckblog.com

Al artists will have full commendations and as mentioned before, you may include links to your webpage.
You seem like you know nothing about Graphic Designing. Nobody who truly knows what they are doing\talking about, would work for someone who has no clue what they are talking about in the field in which you are referring to. That's like working for a car repair shop, and the boss has never fixed a car before.
(07-25-2011, 05:57 PM)+mK Wrote: [ -> ]You seem like you know nothing about Graphic Designing. Nobody who truly knows what they are doing\talking about, would work for someone who has no clue what they are talking about in the field in which you are referring to. That's like working for a car repair shop, and the boss has never fixed a car before.

That's not true. If he has knowledge about how to build a successful website, then who cares if he doesn't know anything about graphics, having the best graphics in the world won't make that site successful, but having someone who knows how to build a good site will make it successful. People who want to showcase their work will want thier stuff on bigger and more successful websites, so you can see the connection there.

That's assuming he has knowledge about building a good website.

The site doesn't appear to have a lot up, but will I be able to have backlinks to my website if I contribute?
(07-25-2011, 06:01 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]That's not true. If he has knowledge about how to build a successful website, then who cares if he doesn't know anything about graphics, having the best graphics in the world won't make that site successful, but having someone who knows how to build a good site will make it successful. People who want to showcase their work will want thier stuff on bigger and more successful websites, so you can see the connection there.

That's assuming he has knowledge about building a good website.

The site doesn't appear to have a lot up, but will I be able to have backlinks to my website if I contribute?

Yes, you are able to have backlinks from anything you wish. Tanks for your understanding of the concept I am trying to portray here.
I'd be interested then possibly. What kind of graphics are you looking for? (Custom Work?)

Webmaster graphics - Logos, banners, etc
Signatures - Creative unique small graphics
Large Pieces - Creative unique large graphics

I do abstract work, and tons of webmaster graphics. I'm not the stock/render graphic artist that normally people try to be. All of my work is fairly unique
(07-25-2011, 10:10 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be interested then possibly. What kind of graphics are you looking for? (Custom Work?)

Webmaster graphics - Logos, banners, etc
Signatures - Creative unique small graphics
Large Pieces - Creative unique large graphics

I do abstract work, and tons of webmaster graphics. I'm not the stock/render graphic artist that normally people try to be. All of my work is fairly unique

I am looking for other artist to create and share tutorials, custom brushes, stocks and so on. All submitted work will have backlinks and/or commendations of its original artist.
I would like to help. I am better at Blender than photo edditing. ( Blender is a opensource version similar to C4D)
I also can code websites.

Inventor1
(07-26-2011, 09:13 AM)Inventor1 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to help. I am better at Blender than photo edditing. ( Blender is a opensource version similar to C4D)
I also can code websites.

Inventor1

It’s great that there is an interest in this!

I’m looking for anything that you can teach to others. Do any of you have a YouTube channel? Or a means to record and narrate your design actions?

Also, don’t forget, If you have brushes, stock images, or any other Photoshop wares that you would like to share, please contact me accordingly.

T~
You still have to get everything set up before anyone can do anything though
I'm interested..
I do all sorts of work such as...

Graphic Design - Logo's/Banners/Icons/Group Bars/Advertisements etc...
Animation - 3D/2D/2.5D/Special Effects/Video Editing
3D - Modelling/Lighting/Rigging
Illustrations - Character Designs/Portraits/Life Drawing
Typography - Graffiti/Illustrator Work

I think that covers most of the stuff that I do on a regular basis.
Pages: 1 2