Support Forums

Full Version: Site Feedback [My personal responce]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's what I think about the site in the short time I'v been on it:

I recently joined this forum after learning about it from one of omniscient's other forums, I have been looking around and it's seems like a well structured site. I myself run two MyBB forums and none of them come anywhere close to any of Omni's. I have to say, you are one great forum-maker.

The site has so many great features and is so easy to get around, I love it.

Also other members may reply with what they think about the site on this thread.

Thank-you for reading Smile
Yeah i agree with you, i love this site and i've not been here long, alot of cool people here which is also a +
Omni is damn good at making forums. I take my hat off to him for that. Smile
responce => response

* just sayin' (*__*)
(07-25-2011, 04:07 PM)TeraByTe Wrote: [ -> ]responce => response

* just sayin' (*__*)

Haha, thats pretty funny. Neither one of us had said anything but appraisals about Omni.. Until now.
Yeah, the only bad thing about this forum, is that people are only coming here for the Support Feather.
Dont get me wrong. I’m here for the feather, but I also have a general interest in this forum too. Along with HF I get on here and there. I just spend a LOT more time on HF because of group activities. Its also a lot more active than the SF community. Either way ill still be here past the 100 post marker.
(07-25-2011, 05:13 PM)Teruko Wrote: [ -> ]Dont get me wrong. I’m here for the feather, but I also have a general interest in this forum too. Along with HF I get on here and there. I just spend a LOT more time on HF because of group activities. Its also a lot more active than the SF community. Either way ill still be here past the 100 post marker.

yeah, well I came here for the feather, to be honest, but when I started to get to around 40posts, I started liking it. At the moment I like it more than HF, I'v been active a lot more on here, I have no clue why, the people are much nicer on here.
Thanks for your feedback OP.
(07-27-2011, 10:55 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your feedback OP.

You're very much welcome Sam.