Support Forums

Full Version: Xbox Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm starting this thread for SF members to radomly discuss / debate anything to do with Xbox.

If you're a PS3 owner then you may state your aguement that 'PS3 is better than Xbox' ( even thoguh it's not )

I'll start!

So what's you favorite feature on the 360?
My Favorite feature is online, If they didn't have online xbox would be pretty bad.
My favorite feature is how you can change your name when ever you want, PS3 don't have that!

Yeah I like that aswell, it's good, PS3 have to make brand new accounts in order to get a new name which I can imagine is quite annoying.
(07-25-2011, 10:48 AM)Believable Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I like that aswell, it's good, PS3 have to make brand new accounts in order to get a new name which I can imagine is quite annoying.
The thing I don't like about changing you're gamertag on Xbox Live is you have to have 800 Microsoft Points.Mad
(07-25-2011, 10:52 AM)VeNoMz Wrote: [ -> ]The thing I don't like about changing you're gamertag on Xbox Live is you have to have 800 Microsoft Points.Mad

Yeah Mad It costs £8.50 each time Mad

Thinking about it, after all the times I changed my I have probably spent well over £200
The Ps3 is better ..
If you look on HF on a thread ..
3 of the 10 ppl get Red ring of death .
Xbox is 720 p and ps3 1020p ..
and alot more things Tongue
It's not a case of one being better than the other, they're both very good.
Both have their strong points.

At the end of the day, it all falls down to personal preference, that being mainly focused on the controllers.
I can't stand the Xbox controller. I don't understand why there are 2 analog sticks placed in totally random positions.
The PS3 controller is lighter, more comfortable to hold, and to be honest, a lot more sensible design wise.

I personally think Microsoft & Sony should just team up, and combine both consoles into 1.. But that will never happen.

(08-20-2011, 05:04 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]It's not a case of one being better than the other, they're both very good.
Both have their strong points.

At the end of the day, it all falls down to personal preference, that being mainly focused on the controllers.
I can't stand the Xbox controller. I don't understand why there are 2 analog sticks placed in totally random positions.
The PS3 controller is lighter, more comfortable to hold, and to be honest, a lot more sensible design wise.

I personally think Microsoft & Sony should just team up, and combine both consoles into 1.. But that will never happen.

Sony and Microsoft would make a dangerous combination in the tech world lol. I think that would be a pretty ultimate corporation if they combined.

PS3 is a lot better in my opinion though. And the controller is a lot more ergonomically friendly.
I like everything, got the 250gb hdd with a console my dad got for free via his job. That is probably the best.
Pages: 1 2 3