Support Forums

Full Version: Rebecca Black - My Moment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay so she made Friday which was a epic fail and got removed from youtube, now she has newish one called My Moment

Link here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OxWD85Ngz4

what are you're thoughts? do you think it should have as many dislikes as her old one?
Just checked it out and its actually a much more serious song. I was pretty impressed.
But still shocked that you say her old song got REMOVED from youtube?! That is crazy.

Anyway...her Friday song was produced by some random group but this one looks more legit and sure she still is autotuned the crap out of I can see this one actually being more popular for not being bad.
I saw all the dislikes and half the comments say that they just disliked it before they even played the song because it was just her name on there.

If she wants to actually have a better reputation she has to really step it up and put more songs like this out than her first.
Obviously this is not my kind of music at all and this song would only be listened to for girls or like really young girls but just posting here saying I was not impressed and wanted it to be another epic fail song to laugh at but was not because it was actually...not bad xD
I agree with Launcher, the song isn't bad. What annoyed me about Rebecca Black in the past, she called us jealous because we disliked her song, 'Friday' on a news interview.
She is talented, leave her alone. She has made a success out of herself, unlike many people in this world.
(07-28-2011, 06:40 PM)Rofl Loves You Wrote: [ -> ]She is talented, leave her alone. She has made a success out of herself, unlike many people in this world.

Read the posts before you reply, you only went for the supportfeather, which was obvious.

This song is a lot better though. Good for her that she didn't just give up.

Edit: No, not really any better now that you get to the middle of the song. The "This is My moment, My moment" verse repeats wayy too many times.... You think she'd learn by the "Friday" mix she made that, that was her flaw in the lyrics.

It's still not any better, sorry to say.

(07-28-2011, 06:40 PM)Rofl Loves You Wrote: [ -> ]She is talented, leave her alone. She has made a success out of herself, unlike many people in this world.

Fame isn't success
She still is pretty bad, all auto tune'd. sure put me on a mic and just auto tune me and i'll sound amazing also.
Hahaaahaa, I uploaded this song to my channel a while ago.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RebeccaWhack

Like my channel name? Smile
Really hate her songs, sorry : \
I don't see what the big deal is about Rebecca Black. Theres no talent involved.
(07-30-2011, 01:18 PM)Believable Wrote: [ -> ]Hahaaahaa, I uploaded this song to my channel a while ago.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RebeccaWhack

Like my channel name? Smile

LOL, that is so mean Tongue. (But absolutely hilarious at the same time)
Pages: 1 2