Support Forums

Full Version: My new Xbox 360 theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who likes my new Xbox 360 theme?Victoire
Download link: Theme
:O That's sick! Mind letting me know who you make your own? And the same with your avatar O_O.

That's amazing!
(07-25-2011, 08:04 AM)Believable Wrote: [ -> ]:O That's sick! Mind letting me know who you make your own? And the same with your avatar O_O.

That's amazing!
Sent you a PM with the link on how to make a custom gamer picture. Smile
You can use Horizon to make the theme, search it on google.Victoire
Well the theme is really nice, you should contact WarDaddy and get him to use it on his xbox ;)

lol
(07-25-2011, 08:14 AM)Believable Wrote: [ -> ]Well the theme is really nice, you should contact WarDaddy and get him to use it on his xbox ;)

lol
Hmmm, I'll send him the download link when he gets on Aim. Whistle
Hmm that is pretty good actually! I may have to check it out right now. I think I even have Horizon paid for.
A buddy of mine found the dimensions for the dashboard top half and made me one in photoshop a long time ago but I am guessing Horizon does all that for you and you just input the picture.
Thanks and its looking good!
(07-25-2011, 08:17 AM)VeNoMz Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm, I'll send him the download link when he gets on Aim. Whistle

He's on MSN right now.
I never thought this could actually be done, is their a tutorial you can link me to?
This is another reason I wish I had an XBOX 360. Customizable themes. I don’t like any of the themes on PS3 Confusedad:
very nice I still havnt added this to my xbox lol.

thanks for the share.
Pages: 1 2