Support Forums

Full Version: Simple Way to Make 5-10$ a day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Click Here
It's simple you complete their offers and bam you get paid.
I made 6$ in an hour by doing these things.

Also you can earn points which you can use to buy paypal/amazon money for.

Refer members and get 20% of what they make also!
Interesting.
Seems like you may be getting 20% from a few members here if they check it out.
I could never get into these though. I would sit there for hours and do offers and almost all of them would not go through and just not give me the completion saying I did the offer and then the other half would get me to a final page where I needed to input a credit card or pay for something...

Glad you have gotten some luck for a few bucks so far though!
Just proof that they actually do pay you.
If you do it in America/UK/Canada i believe you are most likely gonna get the most money

[Image: proofqh.png]
(07-24-2011, 10:22 PM)Launcher Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting.
I could never get into these though. I would sit there for hours and do offers and almost all of them would not go through and just not give me the completion saying I did the offer and then the other half would get me to a final page where I needed to input a credit card or pay for something...

I have noticed this a lot, especially with sharecash, it's really annoying. Mad
(07-25-2011, 06:39 AM)Believable Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2011, 10:22 PM)Launcher Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting.

I have noticed this a lot, especially with sharecash, it's really annoying. Mad

Yea Sad I usually have problems with surveys too, but this actually worked because they only make you complete the first page of information they dont make you sit there through the whole surveys.
Believable Wrote:I have noticed this a lot, especially with sharecash, it's really annoying. Mad

(07-25-2011, 06:40 AM)Liquid X Wrote: [ -> ]Yea Sad I usually have problems with surveys too, but this actually worked because they only make you complete the first page of information they dont make you sit there through the whole surveys.

Oh, really? I may take a look at this then, I may give it a go for a day, if it's as good as you say it is, then I'll carry it on! Thanks Thumbsup
does it work in Europe or only US ?
(07-28-2011, 09:06 PM)Rido10 Wrote: [ -> ]does it work in Europe or only US ?

Its CA, UK, US, and AU i believe.
well simple and best way to earn some quick bucks is by doing some works or by providing service on fiverr.com Smile
So it's not working for EU?
Pages: 1 2