Support Forums

Full Version: Favorite Book?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says, I am wondering what your favorite books/reading materials are.

My personal favorite books would have to be:

Ranger's Apprentice

More info can be found about characters and such here.

and

Harry Potter(also enjoy the movies)

I do also enjoy reading certain Manga Oui
I don't read story novels. They don't teach you much that is useful knowledge to embed in your mind for everyday activity. I like to read some self-help type books, and philosophical information about various things.

1) David J. Chalmers - The Conscious Mind: In Search of a Fundamental Theory (Philosophy of Mind Series)
2) Timothy Leary - Chaos & Cyber Culture
I don't really read books and the only really major books i have read are the Harry Potter collection as i read every one except the Goblet of Fire.
(07-23-2011, 11:33 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I don't read story novels. They don't teach you much that is useful knowledge to embed in your mind for everyday activity. I like to read some self-help type books, and philosophical information about various things.

1) David J. Chalmers - The Conscious Mind: In Search of a Fundamental Theory (Philosophy of Mind Series)
2) Timothy Leary - Chaos & Cyber Culture

Interesting, I may have to look into that.
Chaos & Cyber Culture seems like it would be a nice one to check out.
Did a quick Google search on it.