Support Forums

Full Version: button edit request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone please edit this button for me
[Image: i_icon_mini_index.png]
and make it say

Back, Forward, Refresh, Stop, Go!,

I need 5 buttons.

Thank you so much to anyone that helps me with this.
Here you go.

[Image: SNYs3]

[Image: H9dZu]

[Image: 30IB2]

[Image: CTb6f]

[Image: 1tIs8]
(07-22-2011, 05:11 PM)Decept ♥ Wrote: [ -> ]Here you go.

[Image: SNYs3]

[Image: H9dZu]

[Image: 30IB2]

[Image: CTb6f]

[Image: 1tIs8]

Decept please can you tell me how to do that?
thank you!
All you need to do is get the hex color code of the background of the button and paint over the text to get rid of it.
Or just go to photoshop, and select the color using eye dropper, and use a brush over it.
(07-22-2011, 07:14 PM)+mK Wrote: [ -> ]Or just go to photoshop, and select the color using eye dropper, and use a brush over it.

That's essentially the same thing though, the eye dropper finds the properties of the color
(07-22-2011, 05:55 PM)j525548 Wrote: [ -> ]Decept please can you tell me how to do that?
thank you!

(07-22-2011, 07:13 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]All you need to do is get the hex color code of the background of the button and paint over the text to get rid of it.
(07-22-2011, 07:14 PM)+mK Wrote: [ -> ]Or just go to photoshop, and select the color using eye dropper, and use a brush over it.

What they said ha. Just open up your image editing program, cover the existing text using the same color as the background, and add your desired text.
Sorry for the extremely late reply.. i've been busy. Anyways dude! Those look so great!!! Thanks a bunch.
They look quite nice.

Unify may I ask what you're using them for?
(07-23-2011, 04:33 PM)Believable Wrote: [ -> ]They look quite nice.

Unify may I ask what you're using them for?

Sorry for the late reply, my nets been out all day (i believe my mom unplugged it to be a bitch) but anyway on topic Anyways they're for an advanced web browser i'm working on.