Support Forums

Full Version: How To Get Free Windows 7 Themes (Easy and fast)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, first of all, I want to apologize for no pictures as Gyazo is being buggy. But in this tutorial I will try to be much more explainable about it.

First.) Download WindowsBlinds here.

Second.) Run and install

Three.) Now you should be in the GUI, and there should be a line full of skins

Four.) Click one of the skins and your computer should refresh then come back with that chosen theme

Five.) Sorry for no pictures again, I hope this was as easy as it is. You can also add skins from the site, but that's too hard to explain without pictures. Hope you guys enjoy.
If I remember correctly WindowsBlinds is only a trial version with only a few default skins until you purchase the full version.
Yeah, there are default skins but you can get new ones. Smile
You can get a lot of free Win7 themes from places like DeviantART if you manually add them with patched theme dll's.
(07-21-2011, 03:23 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]You can get a lot of free Win7 themes from places like DeviantART if you manually add them with patched theme dll's.

True but this is just quick alternative without patching and restarting PC which can be frustrating.
Thanks, will check it out. Smile Had mine the default one for a while lol.
(07-27-2011, 09:49 PM)Analyze™ Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, will check it out. Smile Had mine the default one for a while lol.

Yeah lol... I hate the default themes. The customs are always the best =]
(07-21-2011, 03:23 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]You can get a lot of free Win7 themes from places like DeviantART if you manually add them with patched theme dll's.

For some people, speaking for myself. I can never seem to get this working. I've wanted MANY themes and never have been able to get a modified explorer.exe to work. Same old stupid Windows 7 taskbar. Smile

Edit : Oh yeah and thanks OP, I'm now using this. I'm in no way going to purchase it though.
It took me for ever to figure this out a couple a days ago, thanks
(07-30-2011, 04:21 PM)Boo‌ Wrote: [ -> ]For some people, speaking for myself. I can never seem to get this working. I've wanted MANY themes and never have been able to get a modified explorer.exe to work. Same old stupid Windows 7 taskbar. Smile

Edit : Oh yeah and thanks OP, I'm now using this. I'm in no way going to purchase it though.
Yeah. I don't plan on purchasing either. This is way tooooo high.
Pages: 1 2