Support Forums

Full Version: Already Love This Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wanna say guys, I love this forum already. I just joined tonight and have 32 posts but it is a really nice community and forum. I will enjoy my stay here.
I try to keep the ties between HF and SF short, since they are opposites, and depending on how you interpret the rules HF shouldn't be allowed here for discussion at all.

Good to see that we've got another member for a stay Smile

Most go for the feather, hit their 100 posts, and go back to HF with their celebratory feather.
(07-20-2011, 11:03 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I try to keep the ties between HF and SF short, since they are opposites, and depending on how you interpret the rules HF shouldn't be allowed here for discussion at all.

Good to see that we've got another member for a stay Smile

Most go for the feather, hit their 100 posts, and go back to HF with their celebratory feather.

What? Are HF discussions not allowed? I read the rules and it said nothing about HF.
Just Rule #7, mentions no hacking or malicious sites. or "Linking to sites with such content".
(07-21-2011, 12:14 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Just Rule #7, mentions no hacking or malicious sites. or "Linking to sites with such content".

Oh... sorry. Better change that now but Sam has HF in his signature. Why isn't he warned?
The rules aren't quite as strictly enforced as they should be in my opinion that's why. So things like that don't always get mentioned or cautioned.

I don't exactly know why he has HF in his signature, but for some reason lots of members like to show off their UID on SF. I think some of it's for recognition if they have L33T or UB3R (bragging rights), and other reasons could be that they want to be recognized on HF so that when they get the feather it goes to the right person.
Yeah this is a sweet forum with peace and filled with damn nice member.
i love to hangout here...Smile
I like this forum as well. I've always wanted a good general forum to browse and this is a good idea of that. Not too general, but still general. Ya.
This forum > HF
But not many active users stay here for keeps. That's the sad part.
I'm also liking this forum but it needs more members who are willing to stay after the 100 posts.
Pages: 1 2