Support Forums

Full Version: Ace - The Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://soundcloud.com/aceinfinity/ace-the-final

An older track that I never send out for preview, forgot I had it uploaded to my soundcloud profile. Enjoy this one Smile
Woah. Eargasm.

This is pretty epic. : )
Glad you like it, that's pretty much all of my unfinished projects off my shoulders finally. Had the nerve to finsh them off during the week. So now I'm back to square one if I make another track soon lol. I can experiment a bit now. I started using the Sylenth plugin and I love it. Hydra and Junglist make a good combo too. Vocoder is starting to be of interest to me.

A log of my screeches are sampled through zebra, Kicks are hydra, Reverse bass is 3xOsc, and I used massive for the dark sounding pad, sylenth1 to make the bell-like sounds. Pad and Lead synths are also made with zebra

Other mixers I use are effectrix for all of the stretching/slowed down paced effects, and granulizing. Ohmicide and Camelphat for the kick distortions. KarmaFX, OmniVerb and ArtsAcoustics, for my delays/reverb. Some chorus, phaser, flanger. Waves Diamond for compressors, stereo enhancing, maximizers.

And Izotope Ozone is good for all the finishing touches.
I got the good track sue to your great nice effort and can you please give the Akon's if you have any of the best one.
(07-23-2011, 12:39 AM)emavatson Wrote: [ -> ]I got the good track sue to your great nice effort and can you please give the Akon's if you have any of the best one.

What? I didn't understand that sorry