Support Forums

Full Version: End of a realationship/my shitty life.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So last night my girlfriend went into her depression phase that she goes through once in a while. She started by saying bye to me instead of goodnight, that's when I noticed something was up. towards 2:40am she asks if I can get on the phone, I said yes. She calls me and she is almost inaudible . I hear crying then she says she can't do it and hangs up the phone. Calls me 5minutes later saying she wants to break up etc.
The rest of the night till 4am we are texting. This whole time that I was with her she always seemed happy but she told me since the start she was massively unhappy. This hurt me pretty deep. This whole time I put my heart and soul into making her happy. I took her out almost everyday,vI bought her things, I would talk to her for hours. I would constantly comfort her. And for what? Her to tell me shewasEVER happy? Thatwas the knife in the heart. She also claims I "raped" her. She is so sexually uneducated (which never bothered me) . I don't know what to do.
she says she is still "thinking about it". She is so freakin bipolar.

Thank you HF
PS. we never had sex

I think its time to update my summer currently,
My uncle is living in my room for the rest of the summer
I got arrested last night
I live near a broken down gas station

i was sitting on the stone wall between my house and the place
on the phone with my motherfucking gf

i jump off into the gas station to go to taco bell
the store next dore called the cops sayint there are 3 kids graffiting even though i was alone on the phone
as i walked through the machinery
i all of a sudden
get rushed by 5 cops
With guns and bright ass flashlights
they cuff me put me in the car
get my info

I have no other friends. Im not fat, retarded, ugly weird or anything unusual.
I also take summer college courses that last from 330-740 so im fudged that way too.
How would you rape her without sex?

Maybe you should think about the bright side, she broke up with you, now it's your chance to find someone that interests you.

If you're having problems finding friends, try social groups. Maybe get a job at that Taco Bell you were talking about or any kind of place/career you can socialize.

But, think of this as a good opportunity to find someone else new.
Woah that is some kind of bad grammar, but i don't want to insult you, because you're life seems so shitty at the moment. Best advice, move on bro.

You can prove you're innocent to the cops, your life can turn good again.
(07-20-2011, 09:01 PM)gearsm Wrote: [ -> ]So last night my girlfriend went into her depression phase that she goes through once in a while. She started by saying bye to me instead of goodnight, that's when I noticed something was up. towards 2:40am she asks if I can get on the phone, I said yes. She calls me and she is almost inaudible . I hear crying then she says she can't do it and hangs up the phone. Calls me 5minutes later saying she wants to break up etc.
The rest of the night till 4am we are texting. This whole time that I was with her she always seemed happy but she told me since the start she was massively unhappy. This hurt me pretty deep. This whole time I put my heart and soul into making her happy. I took her out almost everyday,vI bought her things, I would talk to her for hours. I would constantly comfort her. And for what? Her to tell me shewasEVER happy? Thatwas the knife in the heart. She also claims I "raped" her. She is so sexually uneducated (which never bothered me) . I don't know what to do.
she says she is still "thinking about it". She is so freakin bipolar.

Thank you HF
PS. we never had sex

I think its time to update my summer currently,
My uncle is living in my room for the rest of the summer
I got arrested last night
I live near a broken down gas station

i was sitting on the stone wall between my house and the place
on the phone with my motherfucking gf

i jump off into the gas station to go to taco bell
the store next dore called the cops sayint there are 3 kids graffiting even though i was alone on the phone
as i walked through the machinery
i all of a sudden
get rushed by 5 cops
With guns and bright ass flashlights
they cuff me put me in the car
get my info

I have no other friends. Im not fat, retarded, ugly weird or anything unusual.
I also take summer college courses that last from 330-740 so im fudged that way too.

Nice copy paste. Try to edit your work next time.
Wow. BlackChaos caught your copy/paste from HF.

This isn't HF, try to "edit" it a bit next time.

Tongue
(07-21-2011, 03:48 AM)Bad Meets Evil Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. BlackChaos caught your copy/paste from HF.

This isn't HF, try to "edit" it a bit next time.

Tongue

Maybe it wasn't a copy paste and he truly thought this was HF.
Either way, I'm sorry for not providing any emotional support right now. I have zero tolerance for fake posts.
(07-21-2011, 03:51 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it wasn't a copy paste and he truly thought this was HF.
Either way, I'm sorry for not providing any emotional support right now. I have zero tolerance for fake posts.
No, doubt it, to be honest, I don't think anyone would write that much for a forum like this, not being mean, but it doesn't have much activity and people won't think they'll get support.
Its my post on hf sorry but i though it would be a better idea to post here instead of getting trolled.