Support Forums

Full Version: Ace - Circuit Speedway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's my new track, I used a variety of different plugins this time, and I added in a vocoder for some voice here too. I used Sylenth for the synths.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8_hXNEwppY[/yt]

Believe it or not, I screen captured the little visualizer from Winamp and put that into the video for the bar animations lol. I edited the contrast, sharpness and color corrections though.
The video is private, you may want to fix that <3
Fixed, sorry I added the wrong option when I went to add the details, and change the video title.
Believe it or not, I screen captured the little visualizer from Winamp and put that into the video for the bar animations lol. I edited the contrast, sharpness and color corrections though. lol Just in case anyone was wondering, you can do a lot of creative stuff with the simplest methods sometimes.

The text is just text added directly from AE itself as a text layer.

The MP3 uploaded is also set at a full 320kbps. So the quality is there. To give you an idea... Most Studio CD's come in at around 128 or 192kbps for quality. Of course with that quality though the file size goes up. Especially if you output to WAV.
You make some awesome music man.

You're very interesting too.
Thanks for the kind feedback Smile I take interest in almost everything related to computers lol. Graphics, Video Effects, Programming, Gaming, etc...
hey mate ! I like your mentioned track and its too good for me . I will surely enjoy the same.
(07-23-2011, 12:39 AM)emavatson Wrote: [ -> ]hey mate ! I like your mentioned track and its too good for me . I will surely enjoy the same.

Glad you like this one Smile