Support Forums

Full Version: How much do you spend on gaming.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Every year I spend a little over £100/$120 on games which i don't think is that much to be fair, I normally play the same game several times e.g for multiplayer which keeps down costs.

How much does everyone else spend? Discuss..
I would say over $1000, because I prefer to purchase games on there release dates, which is sadly when they are most expensive.
I spend about $100 or maybe $150, i don't really buy new games.
i guess i spend about 20 to 30$ MAX
I spend around $150 that's it.
not much thanks to steam Bfbc2 for $5 garrymod for $2.50 and so on
Probably 2 Grand, but it's all good. Have parties at my house, it's a dope time.
For every Call of Duty that breaks, I buy a new one, or replace it with a new one.

I have never been without a COD. I had 7 broken MW2s, 2 Black Ops, and 4 COD4s, + the other games I buy each year.

Yeah, I spend a lot but who's counting? Unsure
Well, I use to spend a mass amount of money purchasing games from Game Stop, etc. However, once I stumbled upon GameFly that quickly changed. None the less I do drop $25/month - so it does add up, but it's better than losing $40ish on trade value when you're trading in games for new ones.

If you include the money I've spent on Gamefly, my consoles, and the turtle beach headset I own, probably over 1.5K.

It's ridiculous - but we all have our hobbies.
Depends really.
I can spend anywhere from 100$ to 1000$ depending on what stuff is out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5