Support Forums

Full Version: Remote desktop mouse problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I found a bug while I was using remote desktop. I have a windows 7 computer and a windows xp pro computer on my home network. When I try to connect to the windows xp computer from my my windows seven computer the mouse pointer doesn't work correctly. I figured that the only way to explain it was show it, behold video:

The pointer won't click past these boundaries and if the the pointer goes past this boundary the click will stay on the edge of that boundary. Is there any knowledge of a fix for this?
How are you trying to connect? This is definitely a resolution problem though.
Do you get the same result using TeamViewer?
(07-19-2011, 03:31 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]How are you trying to connect? This is definitely a resolution problem though.

I am am connecting through standard rdp. Remote desktop built in to windows 7. I tried connecting to remote desktop again just now to try and lower the resolution but I found that the problem had fixed itself. Just for kicks I checked the resolution and it was set to the lowest setting. So I think you were right about it being a resolution problem.