Support Forums

Full Version: I need a strategy for my PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure where this goes but since this is about money I'll put it here.

I'm planning to buy a PC for about $2000($200, Damn taxes) and I only have $1800 in all of my bank account. I'm just wondering what's a good investment strategy to get my PC without spending all my money in my banks. I'm not sure how much money I should have the buy the computer, I'm planning to get a preferred plan which I pay the whole $2000 in 12 months. I also don't want to buy the PC once I reach $2000 as I will be left with $0 in my bank account.

P.S: I don't have a job but I make quite a bit of money off the internet. I can get a job in about 6 months but everyone pays minimum wage...

Oh yeh, does anyone know a way of making money quickly besides PTC, GPT, and/or CPA. I find those extremely slow methods. Maybe recommend me a dropshipping website for E-Bay? I was looking at ewis.ca but they need a dropship fee...
Well. You should learn VB.NET,Java,C#. And code something people would like and sell it. Youll get money in no time.

Maybe an good monezting ebook is fine Smile
Will anyone else please assist me in this problem?
If you don't have a job, you don't need to be buying a $2,000 computer, regardless of what you say you're making online. It's obviously not enough, because you wouldn't be worrying about buying a PC or asking for new methods for online monetizing if so.