Support Forums

Full Version: IPhone 5 i'm a little confused?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I am a residence of the United Kingdom and i'm a little confused towards the iPhone 5/ Re-designed iPhone 4, i am

thinking of purchasing the iPhone 4 and i don't know if i should wait until this rumoured 5. Please I just need more
------------------------------
ipad 2 leather case leather ipad cases ipad case

information about it, thank you. Also, if i do buy the iPhone 4, what happens if the iPhone 5 is released will apple give

me a free one or will they make me go through the selling and buying stage again? thank you.
I don't think they will give you a new one, i doubt the 5th one will be released for another year.
iPhone 5 seems like it's going to be released around September this year. Though, iPhone 4 will support iOS5 too. I'm getting an iPhone 4 soon, but if you have the money I think you should wait until October and see if the 5 is out.
The iphone 5 is definitely coming out soon, estimated around September/october. However the iphone 4 is still going for well over £400 in some places in the UK so even if you bought it just now you could always just swap it for the iphone 5 and pay an extra £50 or whatever Smile
The iPhone 5 is rumored to be quite expensive when it goes on sale.
Yeah this was another spammer who come back and edit their posts with advertisement links..
Well i think its best to wait a couple of months and get the brand new Iphone 5. Even if it turned out be expensive you can still save up or buy the Iphone 4.
This is exactly what I am hoping.
I understand the iPhone 4 has been out for awhile and the IOS 5 software is brand new for the iPhone 4 so people are saying that an iPhone 5 may not come out this year because of that.

However, I am still going to wait to get a new phone and hope for the iPhone 5 to come out this fall because even if it is expensive I am getting it.
Because of the IOS5 being brand new I do not see many things different from a iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 but we will have to just wait and see...seems like nobody knows.
Also I have a feeling Verizon will not get the iPhone right away since they did not have the rights or w/e to iPhones right away but maybe that contract is up? So many questions!
I say you wait until the iPhone 5 comes out.
I doubt they will give you a new one. I dont know much about the iPhone 5, but I would just get whichever you think will have more technology.
Pages: 1 2