Support Forums

Full Version: ★★★★★ [eBook] 100% White Hat & ACTUALLY WORKS | Make Money with CPA | Easy ★★★★★
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Title: Make Money with CPA – 100% White Hat and Working

Author: Camgaertner

Pages: 11

Description:
I am 17, and I’ve always wanted to make money online. I tried Sharecash, Adsense, and other stupid GPT programs before I discovered CPA with MaxBounty. CPA stands for Cost per Action. Essentially what that means is that you get paid for every action that your visitor completes. Most actions are surveys that your visitors fill out. Kind of like Sharecash, except you get much more money when they are completed. Some offers pay out at 5 dollars or more each time they are completed! That’s a good amount of money if you can get people to complete them, and in this ebook, I’ll show you exactly how to do that. Just to give you a rough estimate of how much you can be making, here’s a screen shot of my earnings from last month:
[Image: AYv5K.png]
This isn't one of those ebooks that promises you a huge amount of money with 5 minutes of work. This ebook will show you how to make a nice sum, but you must be dedicated to the method. This means that you must work on it a little bit every day to maintain it.
Payment Options: Paypal, Liberty Reserve

Copies Available:20

Review Copies Available: 2

Resale Rights: $100

Price: $30

I'll be selling this ebook only to members that I deem trustworthy. I do not want this leaked because it will get saturated. I am also selling a limited amount of copies for this reason.

FAQ:

How much can I make per month with the methods in this ebook?

Do you have any proof you have made that much?

I don't believe your screenshot. You could have photoshop'd that.

Are there any requirements for this method?

Is there any cash investment required?

How long does it take to get this method setup?

Why are you selling this if you already have so much money?

Does this work with other networks besides MaxBounty?

Does this ebook come with support via MSN or TeamViewer?

How does this method pay?

How do I buy?

I'll only be selling this ebook for a limited time, so if you would like to have it, buy before I've earned enough money to pay for my dedi

Vouches:
Vouches are from HF Tongue