Support Forums

Full Version: Windows Update Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Although i can download the latest updates automatic, when i try to apply them the update page simply wont load :@ , i got no probs applying them from shutdown, but its getting them to apply that way, any ideas guys ...
Can you describe your problem a little bit more clearly? Does Windows Update have problems installing updates? Do you have problems manually installing updates?
I had that problem I think. I just manuely installed them.
Sure, when u get a notification in the task bar that updates are ready to be installed, if i click to install the windows update page wont load.Also if i go to windows upate in the help and support, it still wont load, but sometimes the updates will appear in the start menu/shutdown button, they apply that way but not the other ....
After a quick Google search I came across this http://forums.techarena.in/vista-help/1079177.htm

Check it out and see if it works. I do not take any credit for it.
May have finally solved it, had to manually install vista sp2, hope so ... Unsure