Support Forums

Full Version: I just noticed that I have hit 100 posts - Support Feather Award? [HELP PLEASE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am sure this has been asked many times but I want the right answer. How do I get the support feather award? I have an account on HF called Cyber-Security.

Do I request in the nominate yourself thread or do I PM omni? I have tried searching but I have found no results.

Info:

Username: Cyber-Security

Date I joined supportforums: April 2011 (it's been 4 months).

I have heard you must PM him in HF about the award but it is against the HF rules... I am confused. Confused
As far as I know you must PM him on HF, Note that he reviews your posts and if you havn't been HQ enough he won't award it.

Hope this helped.
(07-12-2011, 08:51 AM)bckc Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I know you must PM him on HF, Note that he reviews your posts and if you havn't been HQ enough he won't award it.

Hope this helped.

First of all, thanks for replying. Secondly, my posts are HQ. So I won't have any problem with that part. I joined in april yet I don't have like tons of posts. Usually spammers do.
(07-12-2011, 08:54 AM)Cyber-Security Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, thanks for replying. Secondly, my posts are HQ. So I won't have any problem with that part. I joined in april yet I don't have like tons of posts. Usually spammers do.

I wasn't trying to call you a spammer and I wasn't saying you was LQ, I've never even seen one of your posts I was just warning you in case you didn't know.

Sorry if I offended you.
(07-12-2011, 08:56 AM)bckc Wrote: [ -> ]I wasn't trying to call you a spammer and I wasn't saying you was LQ, I've never even seen one of your posts I was just warning you in case you didn't know.

Sorry if I offended you.

Lol, I know, I was just saying that. I was not mad at you. And enjoy the +rep, you helped me out. Victoire
There are award nominate threads popping up now and then. I also believe you can make your own thread saying "Nominate yourself for an award!" and people will spam it like crazy. iBruteforce did it.

- Skyset
Message Omni on HF, and he will decide whether or not you deserve it.

Requested thread to be closed.
(07-12-2011, 09:06 AM)Cyber-Security Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, I know, I was just saying that. I was not mad at you. And enjoy the +rep, you helped me out. Victoire

Thank you for my first + rep point Big Grin *hug*

Blackhat
Don't be cocky about getting the award, I didn't get it my first time.

I have been on here for almost 2 years.
You better be active after you got the award Big Grin
Pages: 1 2