Support Forums

Full Version: Country Flags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think it would be cool if this forum Had Country flag Avatars for each user that picks their country that Way it will Be able to tell us where the user is from without even having to go to their profile it would just show under the users info when they post. You can get this from Mybb and I quite fondly like the idea of it.
I honestly don't like this idea sorry :/

It's a bit too much imo, I don't like small changes on forums :/
(07-15-2011, 11:57 AM)bckc Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly don't like this idea sorry :/

It's a bit too much imo, I don't like small changes on forums :/

I have to agree with this... the flags are just too much...
I would love this, just to have a small flag by their name or something.
(07-15-2011, 12:20 PM)Deceive Wrote: [ -> ]I would love this, just to have a small flag by their name or something.

Why? What are the benefits of it? This is a support site, if someone is offering help or support or asking for help or support why does it matter where they come from?

Again this is unnecesary.
I like the idea. Although it's not completely necessary, I think it would be cool.
How about....no?
It would lead to unnecessary passive discrimination of users. And not many would use the feature in the first place, prefering to remain anonymous as much as possible.
I, for one, think anonymity is a mirage. But not all would agree.
How is knowing where someone came help? :o
Yes brilliant idea!
Pages: 1 2