Support Forums

Full Version: Omni PLEASE READ!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Omni I have a other account on this forums its called Anon, I have tried to reset my password and this is still not working. Could you please reset my password and sent me a new one.
You may want to PM him with proof of ownership. I know it's you Anon, but he may not.

Include like IP, reason you can't get on, etc.
(07-10-2011, 11:35 PM)Justin Wrote: [ -> ]You may want to PM him with proof of ownership. I know it's you Anon, but he may not.

Include like IP, reason you can't get on, etc.

Yeah can you please PM him for me..
(07-10-2011, 11:51 PM)Lol K Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah can you please PM him for me..

You should be able to PM him yourself. I don't think Justin knows your IP address, but you would be able to provide that information.
(07-11-2011, 12:19 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]You should be able to PM him yourself. I don't think Justin knows your IP address, but you would be able to provide that information.

He doesn't have enough posts XD Min. 10 remember?
(07-11-2011, 12:27 AM)Mayhem Wrote: [ -> ]He doesn't have enough posts XD Min. 10 remember?

Ohh. No I don't lol that was around 2000 some odd posts ago for me.
(07-11-2011, 12:34 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Ohh. No I don't lol that was around 2000 some odd posts ago for me.

2996 posts ago approx. XD
Just post twice, PM Omni and he'll probably merge your accounts and send you the password.
(07-11-2011, 01:42 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: [ -> ]Just post twice, PM Omni and he'll probably merge your accounts and send you the password.

Naaa, I already sent omni a message to help him Smile
I was wondering why it was taking so long for you to get back to me anon.
Pages: 1 2