Support Forums

Full Version: Number 3000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Finally onto my 3000th post Smile

Good to be a long term dedicated member here. Barely a fraction of the 200 000 we have here though lol
(07-10-2011, 10:25 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Finally onto my 3000th post Smile

Good to be a long term dedicated member here. Barely a fraction of the 200 000 we have here though lol

It's Good having a long term dedicated member here like you. If everyone was like this, SF would be the best forum in the world. Keep it up dude and congrats on reaching you're 300th post. XD

(07-10-2011, 10:48 PM)Mayhem Wrote: [ -> ]It's Good having a long term dedicated member here like you. If everyone was like this, SF would be the best forum in the world. Keep it up dude and congrats on reaching you're 300th post. XD

Thanks, i've seen you to be a decent member on the forum yourself. I usually think of people under 100 posts as spammers here unless they prove that they can handle being on a forum just because they enjoy helping others.

And wait... "300"th post? lol
Congrats mate. You're a posting machine! I've been here for around 6 months longer than you, yet I still can't keep up with you! Lol...

Keep it up dude.
I type at least 5000 words per day on average with all the time I spend lol
Good Job bro, I probally type as much as you lol.
(07-11-2011, 06:10 AM)Jacko Wrote: [ -> ]Good Job bro, I probally type as much as you lol.

I do type a lot, you'd have to see some of my posts here, and all the coding that I do on my computer to know Smile
Wow you are really dedicated.
Good job!
(07-11-2011, 12:14 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, i've seen you to be a decent member on the forum yourself. I usually think of people under 100 posts as spammers here unless they prove that they can handle being on a forum just because they enjoy helping others.

And wait... "300"th post? lol

Thanks XD I joined because a friend of mine, BlackChaos suggested me to join. Perhaps you've heard of him. He's a really HQ member here. Anyways, mainly spammers are coming from HF for the feather award. But there are still some who came to actually participate and help, eg. BlackChoas. I haven't even heard about HF until I joined this forum and learned about it via posts. Anyways, this is actually my second forum I've been in. The last one, I didn't get too much time and so wasn't that active. Plus I was really young. Now I've matured much more and currently it's my summer vacation, so yeah, I've got time to post. Big Grin But for some insane reason, I have Exams right after the vacation ends. Tongue
PS: 300th post. -----> FAIL 3000th post XD
This really is an achievment. I'v never reached this many posts on a forum, max I'v reached is 2.2k
Pages: 1 2