Support Forums

Full Version: [20+ ᴠᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs in HF]{4.4/5 Officially Reviewed in HF} The Science of Lies - Become a Human Lie Detector [-50%]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Presenting to you...

[Image: pua6G.gif]

[Image: k58WD.png]

Become a lie detector ONLINE and IN REAL LIFE! It contains everything you need to know. A very interesting read!

Buy it before the price goes up to $10.00 USD!

FEATURED VOUCH:
(07-10-2011, 05:58 AM)Bear Grylls Wrote: [ -> ]Vouch the methods work like charms it's great!

Intro/Details

====================

Title: The Science of Lies
Author: Cyber-Security
Pages: 14 (small font size)
Description:

Learn how to become a human lie detector! Contains 20+ methods used by the FBI and CIA! Protect yourself in real life AND online!

Payment Options: Paypal
Copies Available: 20 (the methods in this book are very advanced and pretty secret)
Review Copies Available: 2 (OFFICIAL)
Resale Rights: Yes, $20.
Price: $10.00 USD ($5.00 at the moment)

====================

Lies. They are everywhere. Most people have a built in lie detector but it does not well. Lies can effect your love, money, and the course of your life. The University of Massachusetts have discovered facts about lying... that will blow your mind away.

================

Sixty percent of people lie during a 10 minute conversation.

The average person tells two or three lies in that 10 minutes.

The people in the study were surprised that they lied so much!

Men and women lie about the same amount. They just lie about different things.

Women most often lie to make others feel better.

Men most often lie to make themselves feel better.

================

This info-packed guide will teach you all the aspects of lies and lie detecting. We will be covering advanced yet easy to understand topics such as paralanguage and voice analysis.

This guide also teaches you:

-20+ advanced methods of lie detection (used by the FBI and CIA)
-How to catch liars in real life
-How to catch liars online
-How to protect your self from social engineers

Furthermore, it covers ALL the types of lies. Here are some:

Big Lie
Bluffing
Barefaced/bald-faced lie
Contextual lie
Careful lies
Emergency lie
Exaggeration
Fabrication
Jocose/humorous lie
Lie-to-children
Obsolete signage
Lying by Omission
Lying in trade
Through-your-teeth lie
Misleading/dissembling/indirect lie
Noble lie
Perjury
Puffery
White lie

Instant Payment & Instant Download! After you pay, it will say go back to the site and then there will be a redirect to the download. Don't forget to click that. If you are not redirected to the download link after the payment, please send me the transaction ID and the paypal email you used. Then I will send you the download manually.

[Image: btn_buynowCC_LG.gif]

Hurry! The 50% discount will end soon!

====================

Official Review (4.4/5)
(07-05-2011, 11:22 AM)Impurity Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! My name is Impurity and I will be reviewing your eBook today! Please keep in mind that this is my strict opinion on this eBook and may vary depending on the reader. Let's begin!

============================
Title: The Science of Lies
Price: $10
Pages: 14
Author: Cyber-Security
Reviewer: Impurity
============================

[Image: qual5.png]
The quality of information contained in this eBook was above average. The author gave a table of contents and gave the user background knowledge to get you set up before reading the actual content. Everything was well written and just fantastic.

[Image: ease3.png]
This will take some practice but the methods explained in this eBook are simple once you have the hang of them. Everything is explained incredibly well so most users shouldn't have any problem jumping into becoming a human lie detector :3

[Image: lay5v.png]
Fantastic layout. The author included a table of contents, and a reference to literally everything you need to know. The font size was fantastic and the flow of the read was impeccable. Fantastic job!

[Image: gram5.png]
I didn't notice a single mistake and it's clear the author took their time while writing this. Punctuation and spelling were top notch.

[Image: org4.png]

While most of these methods are known and as stated in the original post used by the FBI/CIA, an eBook has yet to be sold with this information. Good job on something that wasn't the same old same old!

[Image: notesf.png]
Fantastic eBook. I do want to point out that this is for those who are at the beginner/intermediate level. If you feel you know a lot about lying, you probably won't learn too much. Either way this was great. There was about 13 pages of actual text.

My overall rating for this eBook was: 4.4

Good luck with sales!

Vouches:

(07-03-2011, 09:45 AM)SyphruM Wrote: [ -> ]Vouch for Cyber-Security! Reading through the eBook now, it is truly great Smile A must-buy.

(07-03-2011, 01:49 PM)Fatality Wrote: [ -> ]This eBook is VERY interesting. Vouch and I never knew half the stuff in here!

(07-03-2011, 03:57 PM)Naruto_fAn Wrote: [ -> ]Really good eBook.
Vouch for seller.

(07-03-2011, 03:18 PM)Skrillеx Wrote: [ -> ]This is a really badass ebook, I purchased it.
Vouch

(07-02-2011, 12:53 PM)alishah12345 Wrote: [ -> ]Vouch! I have read the eBook and it is absolutly fantastic! It is a very interesting read as well! I love it! 5/5 stars! I recommend you buy it!

(07-02-2011, 12:41 PM)kill4joy95 Wrote: [ -> ]Read it! Amazing eBook, truly HQ and original E-Book definatly should buy!

(07-02-2011, 12:46 PM)curtis_** Wrote: [ -> ]Vouch!, very high quality member, keep up the work

(07-02-2011, 12:54 PM)Cobalt+ Wrote: [ -> ]Vouch, I might buy this later.
Cyber Security is a legit seller.

(07-02-2011, 12:51 PM)Zeon Wrote: [ -> ]Seems pretty interesting, I'd buy it if I had the money. Vouch.

(07-02-2011, 01:40 PM)networkzombie Wrote: [ -> ]Vouch for Cyber! Legit seller!

And the books a great read! Must buy Tongue

(07-03-2011, 07:20 AM)Diabolic Wrote: [ -> ]Massive vouch for Cyber Smile.

(07-03-2011, 08:58 AM)Leafs Wrote: [ -> ]Vouch for Cyber! He is legit!

Good luck man.

(07-04-2011, 12:06 PM)iSector Wrote: [ -> ]Huge vouch for this ebook. It was full of top notch information!

(07-03-2011, 11:54 AM)Clocwork™ Wrote: [ -> ]Vouch, this is a good ebook, I like your style

(07-05-2011, 08:42 AM)Devoted Wrote: [ -> ]++ Vouch, very good ebook. <3

(07-05-2011, 09:27 AM)Darkmidnight Wrote: [ -> ]Vouch, just read it and it's a pretty good ebook.
Buy it before the price goes up. Big Grin

(07-05-2011, 10:12 AM)sreyanchoudhury Wrote: [ -> ]Looks real PRO and LEGIT.. Oui Big Vouch for you sir.. Victoire

(07-06-2011, 11:28 AM)Tosher101 Wrote: [ -> ]VOuch legit member good luck with sales. Probaly a great ebook made by such a great member

(07-09-2011, 08:13 AM)Lemonade Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to vouch for Cyber-Security he is a great member and I have read through this e-book and it is very well detailed and is also interesting to read.

(07-10-2011, 05:58 AM)Bear Grylls Wrote: [ -> ]Vouch the methods work like charms it's great!
This is copied from HF, and I doubt all of them have been through a lie detector to prove it. Lying is a bad habit anyway, support forums wouldn't be the kind of place for curiosity to kick in for this kind of content.
(07-10-2011, 07:51 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]This is copied from HF, and I doubt all of them have been through a lie detector to prove it. Lying is a bad habit anyway, support forums wouldn't be the kind of place for curiosity to kick in for this kind of content.

Seriously dude, read the thread before posting. It teaches you how to lie detect not lie. It can help people.

And yes, I am selling this on HF and SupportForums.
I have heard a lot of good things about this from people who have purchased this on hf! Since it's the same thing I'm sure it's great! Good Luck With Sales!
(07-10-2011, 02:45 PM)specizripn Wrote: [ -> ]I have heard a lot of good things about this from people who have purchased this on hf! Since it's the same thing I'm sure it's great! Good Luck With Sales!

Thank you specizripn! I appreciate the feedback!