Support Forums

Full Version: Selling ebay.in items at 85%. No carding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Selling any eBay.in item for 85% of its original price.
Items under 10k only.

These items are not CARDED. I can 1 person over TV for verifying.

PM me if you're interested in ordering.

Payment via : LR|MB|PP|AP only.

Note :
1) Please check if the seller ships to your state/country before sending me a PM.
2) It is not 85% OFF, It is 85% OF the item, i.e. 15% OFF.
3) You DONT need a drop as the items are not carded.

Posts your queries in the thread, PM only if you're interested in buying.

The thread is edited. I tried to edit that thread but that was not edited so i made a new one.

I am making it very clear that any item under 10K.
And i am extremely sorry for the last thread.

Make hurry offer is limited.
Enjoy!
You haven't told anyone what you're selling, or given a price range, and you only have 3 posts here so far.
You should make an ebook on how you do this Big Grin
Is this method even legal?
I wouldn't risk buying from this user since he is new with only 3 posts.He didn't mention if he wants us to go first and not even the payment method.I think he's a scammer..be careful if you want to deal with this user.
(07-10-2011, 03:44 AM)Evil Stewie Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't risk buying from this user since he is new with only 3 posts.He didn't mention if he wants us to go first and not even the payment method.I think he's a scammer..be careful if you want to deal with this user.
May be i am new to this forum but not in this field.

(07-09-2011, 11:10 PM)Justin Wrote: [ -> ]Is this method even legal?
It is legal as mentioned in the title.

You can try this with the item with less rates. If you get those then you can give more order.

He could have easily been using his personal money to buy the items and since you're paying in LR it's like a 15% exchange rate he's paying.

It's quite clever if he intended to do it that way.
Be careful everyone, don't get scammed be smart.. Let me know if this guys legit (If anyone buys something)
(07-25-2011, 10:21 PM)Swagg N Wrote: [ -> ]Be careful everyone, don't get scammed be smart.. Let me know if this guys legit (If anyone buys something)
That is what i was thinking, this looks kinda fishy, I would do this if I know you are legit, but I dont.
Seems like a good deal, can you post some proof?
Pages: 1 2