Support Forums

Full Version: Anyone Know a good GFX Forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I mean I love this forum But The GFX section is so inactive.
gfxforums.net // talkgfx.net

/Thread.
PlanetRenders, HF has a strong fanbase.

Oh, one last one! TheTechGame. (Just kidding, don't even think about going there. :|)
(07-09-2011, 05:39 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]gfxforums.net // talkgfx.net

/Thread.

Thanks Sam!
No problem.
I know of one other good place, but I probably won't end up advertising for them. The community there though is amazing. I'm sure GFXForums is just more active though.
I actually heard of another one as well, just forgot what it was. :| lol
I'm the owner of GFXForums.net - Maybe I'll see you there.
I'm a registrant at GFXForums, so I can vouch for it from my personal experience being there. I don't advise forums that I haven't been a member at. The content doesn't tell you much about how the community itself is, and GFXForums is a fairly friendly one at that.

I know, and have 3 specific forums in mind dealing with graphics that have a friendly community.

Pimped-Pixels.net
GFXForums.net
TalkGFX

TalkGFX isn't quite as active, but there's a few of Fragma's good detailed animation tutorials there for Cinema4D if anyone is willing to learn that.

GFXForums is very active, and the admin there is the only person to blame for the creation of that kind of community. Friendly members there. Dedicated admin, and members that are willing to help anyone out through graphic comments and feedback.

Pimped-Pixels, I guarantee if you visit their forum you'll see very devoted GFX artists there. I swear some of them live on that forum lol. Some of the work i've seen there was done by real graphic artists as well, so I can't compare to the work i've seen. I did a graphics battle there, and lost horribly lol. But it was a good experience, and the members on that forum will welcome you as if it was your own home.

I'm not going to be biased, but these are the only real GFX forums that i've seen out there that seem half-decent... For all 3 sites, their aim isn't to create a forum and demonstrate the power of owning a bunch of members, it's mainly for their interest in graphics, which makes these places enjoyable to be a member of. Fragma, I know him pretty well to be very active in graphics, and he's the leader of the graphics group here if it ever becomes official.

Solidus, as a good admin, mainly his dedication that keeps and provides others with incentive to stay helping others on his forum, because they are motivated to do so.

I was referred to Pimped-Pixels from another forum I was at, and I wasn't going to do much there, but after I joined I found it to be a nice community to. It's all personal preference though. I've never even met half those people on any other forum before, but they've been fairly decent to me while I submitted some of my own work.

Note: This is a bunch of rant's I've put together trying to make it look like one post, but I don't feel like editing this as it's just off the top of my head lol. Gives a more realistic one on one conversational feel to it if I leave it this way for others to read.
(07-10-2011, 05:58 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a registrant at GFXForums, so I can vouch for it from my personal experience being there. I don't advise forums that I haven't been a member at. The content doesn't tell you much about how the community itself is, and GFXForums is a fairly friendly one at that.

I know, and have 3 specific forums in mind dealing with graphics that have a friendly community.

Pimped-Pixels.net
GFXForums.net
TalkGFX

TalkGFX isn't quite as active, but there's a few of Fragma's good detailed animation tutorials there for Cinema4D if anyone is willing to learn that.

GFXForums is very active, and the admin there is the only person to blame for the creation of that kind of community. Friendly members there. Dedicated admin, and members that are willing to help anyone out through graphic comments and feedback.

Pimped-Pixels, I guarantee if you visit their forum you'll see very devoted GFX artists there. I swear some of them live on that forum lol. Some of the work i've seen there was done by real graphic artists as well, so I can't compare to the work i've seen. I did a graphics battle there, and lost horribly lol. But it was a good experience, and the members on that forum will welcome you as if it was your own home.

I'm not going to be biased, but these are the only real GFX forums that i've seen out there that seem half-decent... For all 3 sites, their aim isn't to create a forum and demonstrate the power of owning a bunch of members, it's mainly for their interest in graphics, which makes these places enjoyable to be a member of. Fragma, I know him pretty well to be very active in graphics, and he's the leader of the graphics group here if it ever becomes official.

Solidus, as a good admin, mainly his dedication that keeps and provides others with incentive to stay helping others on his forum, because they are motivated to do so.

I was referred to Pimped-Pixels from another forum I was at, and I wasn't going to do much there, but after I joined I found it to be a nice community to. It's all personal preference though. I've never even met half those people on any other forum before, but they've been fairly decent to me while I submitted some of my own work.

Note: This is a bunch of rant's I've put together trying to make it look like one post, but I don't feel like editing this as it's just off the top of my head lol. Gives a more realistic one on one conversational feel to it if I leave it this way for others to read.

Woah 0.o
Well Ace I joined your Tech Life Site Big Grin
I like it!
My name is Nyth there Hope to see you there!
Pages: 1 2