Support Forums

Full Version: POKEMON!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
So umm...What's your opinion? Do Love, Hate or Just Think it's an alright game?
I loved it as a kid. But now I think it's old and I'm over it.
Played it very much as a kid.
I still love the Pokemon games,I've been playing them since I was a kid and everytime I think of the Pokemon series(movies,episodes,songs) I get a nice feeling.
I never liked it, and I probably won't ever understand the concept of it all.
(07-09-2011, 03:13 PM)Evil Stewie Wrote: [ -> ]I still love the Pokemon games,I've been playing them since I was a kid and everytime I think of the Pokemon series(movies,episodes,songs) I get a nice feeling.

Same here bro, same here

(07-09-2011, 03:39 PM)Opulence Wrote: [ -> ]I never liked it, and I probably won't ever understand the concept of it all.

It's alright dude, not everyone likes it.
I remember I used to play this on a big old Gameboy when I was younger. It was like holding a lunchbox almost.
(07-10-2011, 06:29 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I remember I used to play this on a big old Gameboy when I was younger. It was like holding a lunchbox almost.

The ones that don't have their own light right? Thus making you play under some good light? I had one of those, until I bought the then new SP version.
Yeah, that one exactly lol. And you couldn't tilt it either, you had to look down at it straight. It was like playing a game on a graphic calculator, but bigger. And the display through the screen was harder to see.
(07-10-2011, 06:58 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, that one exactly lol. And you couldn't tilt it either, you had to look down at it straight. It was like playing a game on a graphic calculator, but bigger. And the display through the screen was harder to see.

I didn't mind the no tilting thing too much. The display screen thing was a pain though. Tongue

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9