Support Forums

Full Version: is it worth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I check my AsiaMile thing and found I have enough points to redeem a ipod touch 8GB. is it worth? or redeem a camera (12mp). Should I jailbreak it? How the SIP-VoIP work?
I Think you redeem that point to a camera
Google each, and whatever is worth more money (if you're going to sell it) or worth more to you (if you're keeping it). Good Luck!
I found that the Ipod touch is 4G. I decided to get this. Is there anything I need to know? Jailbreak?
I personally don't really like Apple, but now I can get it free, so......tell me what I need to know.
Definitely, if you can get it free go ahead. They're quite worth it, even for only 8 gigs.
Right now, I'm having so much fun with it. Try not to get "Apple" virus.
(07-28-2011, 08:54 PM)intel 4004 Wrote: [ -> ]Right now, I'm having so much fun with it. Try not to get "Apple" virus.

Yeah, you don't wanna get that apple virus... just look what happened to Snow White.
</sarcasm>

But seriously, congrats on getting it, and I'm glad you're enjoying it... I wish I would've waited a few years to buy an iPod. Back in the day I payed $400 for an 80GB iPod video, and it doesn't even play videos most of the time xD
I am pretty jealous that you have a free ipod touch. I have been wanting one for awhile and I do not know anything about jailbreaking it...I do not think this is the site to be talking about that.

But either way congrats on it did you already get it in hand or are you waiting for it?
I'm really glad I got one.
I got it from AsiaMiles.
I would buy a camera if I were you.. since i want one Smile Tongue
Lucky u though Smile
Pages: 1 2