Support Forums

Full Version: summer heat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Sunny.png]

Summer Heat

So it's summer.So here in California it's very hot.Now imagine an innocent family tries turning their air conditioner on and for some reason it won't work.

Now for some reason i'm not affected by this heat. I'm not saying my body is cold but.Back when i still went to school i always wore a sweater(people even claimed i cut myself) anyways now i'm not affected by heat at all. My family is bitching though. They're about to go to a relatives home for air conditioning.

Anyways what do you guys think?Do you think it's possible getting used to heat?
Are you sweating?
Make sure that you drink a Lot of water, I have gotten used to 105f°+ but I can only stay it it for up to 2-3hrs.

Inventor1
Ya, definitely make sure your hydrated, but everybody is different. Im that way with cold. In Missouri it will go below 0F in the winter and over 100F in the summer, yet I shovel snow in -20 F weather and don't feel too cold. This is because my extremely fast metabolism is able to burn calories and create large amounts of heat quickly. Your body me be very efficient at cooling itself. Now if you don't sweat then you need to see a doctor, because this could mean there is something wrong with you deeming you unable to sense the heat around you, and react to it. This would mean you don't feel hot, but your body doesn't cool itself down, which is extremely dangerous! Good luck! Hope this helped!
am not a doctor so cant make a informed view but its probably just the body changing over the years.
what woud say build/weight is like?
-putting on weight will add more warmth,losing weight makes us feel cold more-can definitely vouch for that one as have been both overweight [quite abit] and borderlines of overweight to just right-have only just started to feel the cold and people take the p- for it. Omg