Support Forums

Full Version: Gaming Website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I will be starting a gaming website up it will be just forums, on this website it will have the latest reviews about all games. Also we will be having all the latest news about the games, please before setting up on a free domain I wanna get a show of hands on whom might join to the site.

Administrator positions will be getting set up soon, if the website gets started off any everything I will most likely get a .com domain.

Cheers,
Anon

Nice Idea. I'll join it and help get some reviews on games if I can. Reviews'll really help get an idea on which game to buy and which not to so the site will probably become popular. And EVERYONE wants the latest updates on the games their playing so it could be a hit. Good luck on making it. I'm looking forward on joining it. Send me PM when it's done Smile
Good luck with it. If you need a decent domain, let me know.
(07-08-2011, 05:40 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with it. If you need a decent domain, let me know.

Cheers bro..

I will definitively let you know. =] Will you sign up?

Good luck on getting your forum up. You should get a really good domain, otherwise i don't think people will join.
(07-08-2011, 07:39 AM)LIUZ Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck on getting your forum up. You should get a really good domain, otherwise i don't think people will join.

Yeah cheers for that man I just don't wanna go wasting money and it not working, thats why i said like about 20 or so members ill get a real domain.
Nice idea, I'll join and check it out. But here is a bad place to advertise, its kind of a dead forum atm, on most forums 2000+ posts is quite common, on this forum 200+ posts is rare xD

But yeah, PM me if you need any help with anything Big Grin
I'd definitely sign up and post around on the forum. I'd also be down to maybe be mod, not I'll still post around.
Good luck with it! Ill join and give reviews and whatnot. Ill definitely be more active as a mod, but I will make posts either way... Who are you using for hosting? Oh and when its up send me a pm with a signup link to the website! Ill surely join!
I'm not too sure whom the hosting is going to be yet..
Pages: 1 2