Support Forums

Full Version: [tut] Get easy free YouTube views, subs, likes, and comments! Takes 30 seconds [/tut]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PLEASE DON'T FLAME!!!

This takes 30 seconds and you can have thousands of views, favorites, subscribers, POSITIVE comments, and likes!

Ok so first go here [Image: banner26.gif]
You don't have to use my link I don't get much benefit but I was just throwing that out there...)

Now that you've signed up the site is pretty self explanatory...
You go to the earn free credits, and all you have to do is click a button and let the computer sit, (Firefox works best other web browsers have problems... Chrome and most others have errors and shut off after like 60 seconds)
You don't have to be at your computer while this is running, you can do it over night while you're sleeping or whenever!

The best part is with only and hour or two you have enough points for 3-400 views!
Go to the redeem points section and choose what you want, views, subs, favorites, likes, etc... You'll need your video link and the rest is self explanatory! Thanks! (Please comment if your satisfied!)
This sounds a lot like lockerz.com..... do they actually let you redeem your points? i remember i used lockerz and redeeming points was not possible.

Can you send me proof off yourself redeeming your points?

Yea please post proof as a lot of these sites are scams.
Ok heres some proof. P.S. The funny thing is, I actually got 3 iphone cases, a flash drive, and a ripstick from lockerz.com! They did give stuff out to a few people and requested that we show proof so they could get more members... [Image: FnHIb.png]
(07-08-2011, 10:12 AM)magic Wrote: [ -> ]Yea please post proof as a lot of these sites are scams.
Heres your proof! Good Luck!

(07-07-2011, 11:44 PM)Unify Wrote: [ -> ]This sounds a lot like lockerz.com..... do they actually let you redeem your points? i remember i used lockerz and redeeming points was not possible.

Can you send me proof off yourself redeeming your points?

Heres your proof. Good Luck!
thanks for the proofs.
i will try that
Can you prove that you can receive more than just video views.
Subscribers is more demanded and looks much better.
I Am Going To Try It
nice share!
I will try this soon mate. Thanks for the guide mate.
Heres some subscriber proof.
(07-09-2011, 02:10 AM)Justin Wrote: [ -> ]Can you prove that you can receive more than just video views.
Subscribers is more demanded and looks much better.

Ok the subscriber proof is up!
Pages: 1 2