Support Forums

Full Version: What Do You Think of Fedora 15?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you think about Fedora 15 and Gnome 3?
Personally I'm loving Gnome 3 although I do still like the Gnome 2 layout a little bit.
The last time i've use fedora was their fedora leonidas 11. I like it though they don't provide LTS.
Glad they still stick to Gnome and not going to unity. Big Grin
Yes I have to agree the unity interface is my cup of tea but neither is Gnome 3 i think i will stick to Gnome classic i just think in the range of usability gnome classic is better along with customization.
Not to bad I guess I like the design.
I just looked at a video on it. It's pretty cool. I'm going to setup a virtual box and if I like it I'm gonna remove the VB and then setup a small partition for some free time use when I feel like it. I had some compatibility issues with F14 Final though.
I think I will stick to my good old linux mint.
(07-17-2011, 01:55 AM)False Idol Wrote: [ -> ]I think I will stick to my good old linux mint.

I would have to agree with you although i don't use Mint i think i'm going to stick with the old Gnome 3 just doesn't seem to be well developed yet although it might change ill give it a couple months.