Support Forums

Full Version: GenWebs.net - Webmaster & Monetization Blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
GenWebs.net
[Image: V4fwA.png]

GenWebs.net is my new blog. The general basis is around webmasters, online monetization, and technology. It should be pretty interesting! Here is an exceprt from the about page.

You’ll see a lot of content from me. I now have my own personal blog for releasing my methods, my guides, my programs, etc. Anything I do, you’ll know about….and I do some pretty interesting stuff. I’ll release monetization guides, backlink guides, forum guides, Backlink Generators, cheap web services, High PR Backlinks, discounts around the web, etc. That’s why I have the slogan; Anything on the Web is on the Gen Web. Anything you can find that is worth anything, can be found here.

GenWebs.net
Looks good. Hope it works out!
The site is down for me. I'm not quite sure what your site is about though. You have a dedicated blog for your stuff though as far as i've read. Blogs take quite a bit of effort to maintain
Try now..it is up for me!
Doesn't look too bad, The visual is decent for your blog too. Though your logo seems a bit lower quality than the rest of the layout. I would increase the size of the image at the least, even though it's still pretty plain.
Nice! I'm tabbing this dude. It seriously is really nice, i'm not even ass kissing.I'm a webmaster as well and this will be helpful. Would you mind if i request a topic for you to talk about?Well, ill request it, and whenever you have time you could consider doing it.

Well whenever you have time, can you talk about sub domain names. Such as www.webs.com and stuff. The free ones. Tell us the flaws about them and stuff. Thanks!
Unify I'll add that to my to-do list. Make sure you subscribe so you get updates.
(07-12-2011, 09:20 AM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Unify I'll add that to my to-do list. Make sure you subscribe so you get updates.

Done Smile Your blog really helped me. BTW you should also make a post about how to get submitted to search engines fast. Because googles being a bitch with my website..

(07-12-2011, 09:40 AM)Unify Wrote: [ -> ]Done Smile Your blog really helped me. BTW you should also make a post about how to get submitted to search engines fast. Because googles being a bitch with my website..

You can't rush things like that. You need to pick a site name, slogan, and keywords and just use those everywhere. My is:
Gen Wens; We Inspire Minds - Tech, Advertising, and Webmaster Blog

And when you search for something like this I show up. It usually takes a good 2 weeks before much happens.

edit: And that post is scheduled to be posted tomorrow at 1pm.
Looks pretty nice. Checking out the site now!
Pages: 1 2