Support Forums

Full Version: Xbox.... BIGGEST CLAN!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Everyone,

Just thought I would let everyone know, after being offline on xbox for about 8 months. I have only just returned to it, I have decided to make a clan. People may know websites like;

www.cyebrgamer.com.au
www.mygaming.com.au

Well the clan will not be registered on anything like that, I will be keeping the names down on a note in my computer and also be getting a youtube channel. Maybe latter down the track we can get sponsored like my old clan I had made.

This clan is called contract killers and we want to have a big clan going, it will be for all over black ops and modern warfare 2 and 3 when it comes out. If you are interested in this MSG me on xbox.

GT: v TriGGa v

I swear i have seen your gamertag before! Anyways, good luck with your clan Smile

i would join but i don't like clans that much anymore.
(07-05-2011, 07:15 AM)Remorse Wrote: [ -> ]I swear i have seen your gamertag before! Anyways, good luck with your clan Smile

i would join but i don't like clans that much anymore.

Haha that's ok lol, how long ago did you see it?

I only made it 2 days ago or so. =]
I don't care much for X-box clans. Unless you get paid like in Machinima, I don't really care.