Support Forums

Full Version: t0fx is here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, I just signed up and I saw that my nick "t0fx" is already taken, can you remove the current t0fx so I can change my name ? thanks!
For those who don't know me here's my profile :
http://www.hackforums.net/member.php?act...&uid=57366
Read the rules, I doubt there's any that care where you're from because after you've been here long enough people know where the users come from.

No one's going to delete a user or change their name so that you can use it though if it's already taken.

Welcome to the forum
(07-04-2011, 06:37 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Read the rules, I doubt there's any that care where you're from because after you've been here long enough people know where the users come from.

No one's going to delete a user or change their name so that you can use it though if it's already taken.

Welcome to the forum

thanks for welcoming, I read the rules and I saw :
Quote:16. Only one account per person. Multiple accounts will result in closing of all accounts. Ban circumenvention will result in permanent ban of your accounts.

So t0fx and t0fxREAL are the same person, or the other t0fx is a fake, so ban him so I can have my regular nickname. I can give some proofs of who I am if u want.

Lots of people use the same names over the internet, no one will ban him trust me. And that wasn't the rule I was referring to.

Read # 7 more closely.
I know who you are brah., & welcome to SF!
I thought you were already here, lol!
(07-04-2011, 07:16 PM)cOld fus1on Wrote: [ -> ]I know who you are brah., & welcome to SF!
I thought you were already here, lol!

Hi bro, yes I'm finally here, seems good forum! I just need to get my nick back lol

(07-04-2011, 07:13 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Lots of people use the same names over the internet, no one will ban him trust me. And that wasn't the rule I was referring to.

Read # 7 more closely.

Code:
7. No illegal posts involving fraud, hacking tutorials or other harmful illegal activity. This includes linking to sites with such content.

Nothing to see with my problem... Now if you don't want to act like a pro and ask me for proof then no problem, let my nick the same and here we go!

Welcome to supportforum Tongue
(07-04-2011, 07:35 PM)t0fxREAL Wrote: [ -> ]Hi bro, yes I'm finally here, seems good forum! I just need to get my nick back lol

(07-04-2011, 07:13 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Lots of people use the same names over the internet, no one will ban him trust me. And that wasn't the rule I was referring to.

Read # 7 more closely.

Code:
7. No illegal posts involving fraud, hacking tutorials or other harmful illegal activity. This includes linking to sites with such content.

Nothing to see with my problem... Now if you don't want to act like a pro and ask me for proof then no problem, let my nick the same and here we go!

My point was that it doesn't matter if you use a certain nickname, they aren't going to remove the person just so you can get the nickname. I use "Shadow" on some forums and I used to use "Infinity" but now when I went to change it back on the other forum someone already took it. Can't do anything about it.

You're still misunderstanding that rule though. I'll highlight a specific part for you:
"7. No illegal posts involving fraud, hacking tutorials or other harmful illegal activity. This includes linking to sites with such content."

I can't use "Ace" on every forum out there, and neither do I have it copyrighted. So that doesn't mean that if I catch someone using it on a forum I just was about to register on, that it will get them banned. Find another nickname, you don't need to have the same one you use on HF just for recognition around here.